Ch 9: White

Ch 9: White

*LOUIS' POV*

The boys and I were out having lunch when Mum texted me that we need to go back to the house. So here we are, on our way back.

"Mum! You need to get her back here! You can't have her damage the family name by sleeping with my future hus- i mean Luke! Or Ashton or Calum or Michael!" Celeste's voice rang out as I walked in the house.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Andrea ran off to be a groupie for 5 Seconds of Summer! I told you that she was just a slut!" Celeste exclaimed.

"Here's the note she left." Mum said, handing me a sheet of paper.

'To whoever is reading this note,

I'm long gone by now. I don't care that mom said I can't leave to go on tour, it's done and I'm gone. Don't try to get me to come home, not that anyone will. Also, you shouldn't try to contact me as of tomorrow because I'm changing my number so I don't have to deal with you. That may sound harsh in your eyes, but ignoring your child and sister for so many years is even more harsh. So if any of you want to get in contact with me, you're gonna have to work your a$$ off to do so. Have fun for the next month or so, maybe even longer. Just go back to normal, worshipping Louis or Celeste, acting like I was never born and that I'm not even alive, it doesn't matter to me. Just leave me out of it.

-Drew'

I can't believe she would just leave like that.... And she thinks we don't care about her. I care about her so much, how could she think that? She's the one who told Celeste that she hated me when they were about 4 years old. She's the one that leaves every time I come home.

I never understood why she would say that she hates me. I never did. I just left her alone after Celeste told me what she said because I didn't want her to hate me more. I thought that when I auditioned for X Factor she would at least be there. I thought that leaving would make her hate me less. I never told anyone, not even the boys about her because I thought that if she hated me she wouldn't want to be known as my sister. And every time I come home I expect to see her at least; I've wanted to talk to her about everything for the longest time but I never see her, she's always gone when I come home.

Yeah, I act like I hate her around my family because it seems that they hate her. I never understood why though.

I just want my little sister back.

*DREW'S POV*

We just got done with rehearsal and are currently watching 5SOS rehearse. I still can't believe that we're going to be playing in front of thousands of people in just 1 day.

"Alright guys, we have an interview tomorrow before the show!" Max announced from where he was sat on his laptop.

"What?! With who?!" Bobbi asked.

"Radio 1! And guess who is interviewing us?" He answered.

"Don't tell me.... It's Dan and Phil isn't it?!" I asked.

"Yes!" He answered and I shrieked.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!" I yelled jumping up, fangirling.

"What's up?" Michael asked, as the guys walked over to us from the stage area.

"We have an interview with Dan and Phil tomorrow!" I yelled.

"Who's that?" Calum asked.

"Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil? Youtubers? You don't know them?" I asked.