Pour It Out 🚫❌❎

THIRD POV

"Good evening everyone. I'm Y/n L/n and I'll be hosting for Jimmy tonight." She sat down on the desk leaning against it.

"Apparently I should read some news but I'm pretty sure everyone has or knows someone with a phone and I know people love gossiping so I'll leave that to you." Everyone laughed at her answer making her chuckle.

"So I'd be happy to call out the lovely Taylor Swift." Everyone cheered as she stepped out entering the room. Y/n giggled running over hugged her tightly. Taylor picked her up spinning her around.

"Hey baby." Taylor smiled down at her fiancee. "Welcome babe." Y/n said taking her hand leading her to the guest chair planting a kiss to her hand before letting go and sitting on the desk cross legged.

"I better enjoy tonight because I have a feeling it'll be my first and last time." Y/n said grabbing a stack of cards from a drawer. "That's what she said!" Someone from the audience yelled making yn snort but cover her mouth.

"Huh um. No sir." Y/n burst into a laughing fit as Taylor sat staring at her highly amused at how childish her finacee could be, especially when she shouldn't be but she couldn't help but giggle too. "I wouldn't encourage that." Y/n said trying to stop laughing.

When she looked over at Taylor staring at her in amusement she giggled. "That was funny." Y/n defended and Taylor just hummed. "Sure baby just remember to keep it PG. If you can." Taylor whispered the last part making Y/n blush. "I will have you know I can." She said clearing her throat then looking at the cards.

"Okay. So babe, I mean Taylor." She turned to Taylor pulling out a picture of them kissing. "This was recently taken outside- I can't believe I'm asking about rumors I'm apart of." Y/n shook her head amused.

"Anyway. This was taken recently, correct?" Y/n asked showing everyone the picture then to Taylor. "That's a cute photo." Taylor commented making Y/n smile like an idiot.

"Is it true that you and Y/n L/n have reached a more intimate part of your relationship?" Y/n asked giggling trying to keep a straight face but even though she's an actor she was struggling. "Well I haven't spoken with Y/n about talking publicly about our relationship so I'll just say, maybe." Taylor said making Y/n blush. "Aww babe you're so considerate." Y/n took her hand squeezing it letting Taylor leave her hand on her thigh.

"Okay next question." Y/n turned the card over seeing the question she smiled. "Taylor, there is a song on your Reputation album with the name Delicate." Y/n glanced at Taylor who was staring at her like she was the only girl in the world. The crowd cheered loudly as Taylor nodded with a hum. "There's speculation that it's about Y/n L/n but is it or not?" Taylor just smiled.

They've been together for four years now but still no one knew about what their relationship was like. They were very private about their relationship only calling each other their partner, not giving people any title, so naturally Taylor just nodded. "Yes." Is all she said making Y/n laugh. "Yes it is or yes it's not." Y/n asked but she knew Taylor wasn't gonna say. "Yes." She repeated again making everyone cheer. "Okay well then." Y/n flipped to the next question.

"Oh this one is good." Y/n said looking at Taylor. "You're album Reputation. This is alot to read so just bear with me." Taylor giggled but nodded watching as her fiancee frowned in concentration blinking harder as she focused. "The album was Swift's fourth consecutive album to debut atop the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of over one million copies, and also reached number one on charts in countries including Australia, Canada, and the UK. The best-selling album by a female artist of 2017, Reputation sold 4.5 million copies and was supported by a world tour, which ran from May to November 2018 and became the highest-grossing North American tour of all time. Critical reaction to Reputation was generally positive: the brash electronic production polarized reviewers, but Swift's songwriting received mostly favorable responses. It received a nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards in 2019, and featured on Slant Magazine's list of the best albums of the 2010s decade."