🖤One-Shot #1: PZ200 and PZ187 steals the DeLorean keys🖤

"WE GOT THE DELOREAN KEYS! WE GOT THE DELOREAN KEYS!" PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce) cheered and dancing around "what the f^ck?" PZ44 said, entering the room with couple PZ members beside him "YOU TWO GOT THE DELOREAN KEYS?!?!?" PZ6 yelled, shocked by this "yep" -w- they both said "why not?" -_- PZ101(Vivian) asked "because we want to drive the DeLorean" :3 PZ187(Bryce) said "you guys are too young to be driving a damn car!" PZ44 yelled at them "I don't think so" 😌 PZ200(Aidan) said "PZ200, PZ187.. I know you guys are excited of achieving something in Project Zorgo but you guys-" -_- PZ101(Vivian) began explaining, she then released that PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce) weren't nowhere to be seen "WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO?!" 0-0💢💧 PZ101(Vivian) yelled "CHECK OUTSIDE!" PZ76 yelled.

The PZ members ran out of the headquarters and saw the DeLorean, they all saw PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce) entering the DeLorean then drove off "are those two ssssserious right now?!" PZ76 exclaimed, face-palming, obviously angry by his tone "-sigh- let's go after them" -_- PZ11 said, annoyed, the PZ members got into a black tesla then drove off to go after PZ200(Aidan) and PZ187(Bryce).