*+* Time Carries On *+*

*+* Third POV *+*

Littlepaw ran into the medicine cat den, Leafpaw quick behind her. The DarkClan she cat slowed down as she entered the den and smiled as the strong yet sweet scent of herbs hit her pink nose. 

Leafpaw looked around the den, her ears pricked as if she wanted to memorize every leaf, rock, and herb in there. Littlepaw chuckled, and guided her friend to the herb wall. 

"Alright. We need chamomile, coltsfoot, maybe a little feverfew in case anyone has a headache, and juniper berries. Anything else?" Littlepaw said as she pulled out a little of each herb she mentioned, then turned to Leafpaw. 

Leafpaw scanned the herb wall. "Poppy seeds would work to some of the queens. Do you by any chance have thyme? It could work to reduce the shock." Leafpaw asked as she scanned the wall. 

"Yeah. It's up here." Littlepaw stood on her back legs and leaned on the wall as she reached up to get the thyme leaves. Leafpaw thanked the ForestClan apprentice and scanned the wall one last time. 

"I guess that's all. Let's go back before some get worse." Leafpaw said worriedly and trotted out of the den after grabbing a few of the herbs Littlepaw pulled out. Littlepaw nodded and trotted after her friend. 

"QuietHeart! Here are the herbs." Leafpaw and Littlepaw dropped the herbs beside their mentors. The two medicine cats turned to them and scanned the herbs. 

"Great. Thank you. Littlepaw take the poppy seeds and thyme to the queens. SunFlower helped install them in the nursery." QuietHeart pushed the mentioned herbs closer to her apprentice, who nodded, took a few, and left instantly. 

"Leafpaw, could you take the coltsfoot to that group over there? They inhaled the most smoke." FrogLeap pointed at a group of cats who were laying on the clearing. 

The sight cause a chill to rise on Leafpaws neck. "Yes FrogLeap." She nodded, took the herbs in her jaws, and left immediately.

 Littlepaw slowed down as she approached the nursery. She walked in, and the sweet scent of milk and warmth overwhelmed her. 

"Hello Littlepaw." A sweet voice brought her back to the queens, who were all cuddled around their kits. Littlepaw couldn't help but smile. 

"I'm here to give a few herbs to the DarkClan queens." Littlepaw smiled, addressing SunFlower. 

The cream colored she cat had her four kits sleeping against her belly. "Thank you. BlackBerry and FawnTail are over there. SoftHeart is sleeping though. I can give them to her later if you want." SunFlower pointed at the three she cats. 

Littlepaw bowed her head thankful and walked to the DarkClan queens. "Hello. My name is Littlepaw. I'm QuietHeart's apprentice." She said as she approached the queens, then bowed her head respectfully. 

"Pleasure to meet you Littlepaw. I'm BlackBerry. This is FawnTail." A dark brown she cat purred to her. Her pelt was so dark it almost looked black. Beside her was a pale cinnamon she cat, with large white spots all over her body. 

"Nice to meet you too. Here. Take this." Littlepaw divided the herbs she had, giving them equal amounts of each herb, and making sure to leave some for SoftHeart. 

She handed a small pile to each queen and they ate it. They smiled at Littlepaw and thanked her with a bow. Littlepaw bowed back and walked to SunFlower. 

She lowered the herbs beside the queen as the cream she cat looked up. "Would you mind giving them to SoftHeart when she wakes up?" Littlepaw asked. 

"No not at all. I'll give them to her as soon as she wakes up." SunFlower purred and dragged the herbs to her side with her paw. "Thank you." Littlepaw smiled and left the den.