"Months"

Amora's POV~

~May 12th, 2020~

It's been 6 months since Nessa left us. Josh moved out and moved to LA. Avani and Anthony are having a baby, Bryce and Addison broke up so did Charli and Chase. We all still live together its only Josh who moved out. He told us it reminded him too much of Nessa staying here, we understand. They had a whole future together. Payton and I are dating, finally. We all are taking a break from doing gang stuff, I'm focusing on singing and dancing. Payton and focused on singing. Avani is 2 months pregnant. Anyway, enough of that let's get back to my day-to-day things.

I wake up alone in my bed, Payton probably went to the studio. I head downstairs and see Avani and Anothony cooking breakfast "Smells good guys" I said smiling I walk over to the living room and see Bryce and Addison talking "Everything good?" I ask they nod I decided to call Payton 'hello' Payton says picking up 'Where are you" I say 'I'm ar Dylans' He said 'oh ok..' I say then he hangs up. "Guys?" I say making everyone come to the hallway "Payton isn't ever at Dylan's and they don't like each other right" I say they nodded "He just told me he's at Dylan's" I said worried "Do you think he's cheating" Avani said "I don't know. Charli can you call him using *67 and acting as you know him and stuff" I asked, Charli nodded.

Charli starting calling him 'Hello' Payton said answering the phone 'Hi baby I miss you' Charli said in a girly girl tone ' I miss you too baby, are you coming over later Amora is going out tonight' he said a tear fell from my face 'Hi baby I miss you' I quickly said repeating Charli I hear a gulp from the phone Payton quickly hangs up "I knew it" Addison said "He's been sneaky" said Dixie. I start crying, I run to my room pack my clothes all the girl come in "I have to get out of here, I'm going away for a little bit I'll stay in contact with you all just not Payton" I said "We understand" Avani said. I heard the front door open and I heard running "Amora" I heard the love of my life say, I felt another teardrop from my face "Payton I'm leaving don't contact me" I say getting my keys and heading out.

I don't know where I'm going but I have to go somewhere.

I love him so much how could he do that to me.