𝙿ʀ𝙾ʟ𝙾ɢ𝚄ᴇ

𝚑𝚎𝚢🌹. 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

♥️𝙴x𝙲ʜ𝙰ɴ𝙶ᴇ♥️

[𝙿ʀ𝚘ʟ𝚘ɢ𝚄ᴇ]
︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎

𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜
ᴅᴀʀᴛᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ, ᴍᴀssᴀᴄʜᴜsᴇᴛᴛs
3:26 𝚙𝚖
ʜᴏᴍᴇ

i laid in bed as i finished my 20 page essay for college.

i resided in massachusetts. dartmouth, massachusetts to be exact. i attended providence college. i had to wake up around 4 am every morning, since it was about an hour from where i lived. i was originally from pittsburgh, pennsylvania. i didn't wanna go too far from home, so i came here.

that played a part in why i had no family or friends here. i didn't have friends at home either.

i didn't have anybody here. i hated life.

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗
ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxᴀs
3:26𝚙𝚖
ʜᴏᴍᴇ

i laid in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about life.

i wanted to get away from everybody. i wanted to disappear. i wanted to go somewhere by myself. somewhere quiet. some place nobody would ever think of.

i thought about it and that's when an idea popped up in my head.

massachusetts. i grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and booked a flight to providence, massachusetts. 

✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎

i walked out of the airport and went to go find the car i had bought on the way here. it was a jeep wrangler.

i drove to the house that i had rented out for six months. that would probably be enough time for me to have some me time and pull myself out of the dark place i was in.

i arrived at the house and found the key under a pot in the backyard.

i walked back around to the front and unlocked the door.

i stood at the front door, looking around the house. turning around and walking back out to get my luggage while nodding my head feeling like i was going to like it.

✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎

• prologue of "exchange" completed ♥️

• hellooooo, i really like this book. i think y'all finna like it too. it's finna be more of a drama-free book at first.  🍫

• thoughts on the book and characters so far? feeedddback 🐾

• y'all i haven't seen anybody incorporate my city, pittsburgh 🖤💛, in their book in any way. so i thought why not? 💅🏾

• i did not proofread 🛑

• 388 words including the intro and outro 🍒

• this was written on monday, december 14th of 2020 and published on tuesday, december 15th of 2020🌹