THREE ISN'T A CROWD (OPEN)

" you mean to tell me that there is a monster out there from another dimension ? cool . "

Title: Three Isn't a Crowd*

Original character: Fredericka "Freddie" Gordon*

Faceclaim: Camren Bicondova

Love interests: Mike Wheeler & Eleven

Fandom: Stranger Things

Summary: Freddie's always had a tough heart. Not much can break down her walls. So she sure as hell didn't expect to fall for a nerd and telekinetic.*

" i - i don't know how I feel

" i - i don't know how I feel . i like mike but . . . i like el too ? is that wrong to like more than one person ? "

—Freddie can be pretty cautious but it's really because she's on her own a lot. Her dad left when she was a kid and her mom's an alcoholic. So she puts this wall up and tries not to let people in.

—Mike is cautious around Freddie like he is with Max, but he does warm up to her faster. Freddie meets El for the first time around the end of season 2 and is aware of the Upside Down.

—Freddie's tomboy nature gets her pretty close to the Party. She likes to play guitar but gets too shy to play in front of other people. Freddie's relationship with Mike and El can develop between season 2 and 3, but a bit of a slow burn. This can continue until further seasons as well.

—Freddie can either be bisexual or pansexual, but you don't need to identify her sexuality since this does take place in the 80s.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)