1;

YOURE A DISASTER.

a bloody fucking disaster of a pandemonium, of oblivion, of the perennial, perpetual conviction of reckless affliction.

you were a desecrater—

and you destroyed me tom riddle— you made me a disaster.

i spotted you that first day, down the corridor with that pretty blond at your side. he was watching the fundaments of girls as the swayed by with a wicked grin, his tongue grazing over the rouge of his lips with espièglerie and i felt disgusted. but you, tom riddle, your eyes were somewhere else.

it was an odd beginning of the prelude. the starting note was a bit off pitch i'll admit— as my clumsy feet betrayed me and my eyes— odious compared to yours deceived me. you appeared benevolent, affable, and that semblance i would later learn was utter lunacy— for you tom riddle were a collection of macabre atrocities.

but the startling ichor of your eyes were daggers piercing air, the world around you dissolving into triviality and you had hardly a clue.

the irises of destruction fitted nicely, bijou's of great opulence inculcated in the stone curves of your
junoesque visage, those high cheekbones, that knife edged splinter of your jaw. you were beautiful tom riddle— you were mesmerizing, galvanizing, and everything in between.

you were disastrous—i suppose you could say, with this charm on your lips and toxins on your tongue. your eyes fitted on one locality and my inquisitiveness heightened, wondering who could possibly catch the attention of the notorious tom riddle.

and you got closer then, and my heart went voracious, i felt the cages wrapping my heart grow impermeable, as if you placed metal plates to my skin and
electrocuted me into nescience of bliss.

i don't think you realized how tantalizing you were, i don't think you realized how malignant and venomous you were tom until you bit down and killed me.

and it was that instant, when the beat of your shoes ricocheted from wall to wall and my heart ceased from drumming so erratically for a moment that i realized.

my curiosity abated— burnt— ashes floating till it saturated my lungs and choked me into incognizant insensibility, that your eyes— golden incandescents were piercing— right into my own.

and the grotesque tar of my own stuck like honey tragic calamity to you— to your eyes, to your guise, to your lips.

your lips, poisonous and wicked as you got closer and closer and closer and—

this is when you ruined me tom riddle i'm sure of it.

this is when you smiled at me,

and the cacophony of our disastrous prelude ended and the story began.