chapter ten

Tewkesbury

y/n's pov:

the next few hours was mother and Marchioness, Tewkesbury mother talking about the wedding.

she insisted i called her mother since we was future husband and wife.

the Tewkesbury's already knew about the whole chosen by the dark lord since they was part of it.

if i'm honest draco and Tewkesbury spent most of the time together in his room smoking when we was meant to be getting to know each other but i didn't complain at all.

i was sat with mother and Marchioness in the lounge, listening to them rant about some muggle tea.

i started looking around the room at photos on the wall, he was quite handsome, but something inside of me really said "harry potter"

i was deep in thought when i heard my name being called from upstairs, i gave mother and Marchioness a smile and left the room and traveled upstairs, to see draco standing by a door motioning me to enter.

when i got in, the smell entered my nose, it was gross. they didn't even bother opening any windows.

"you guys are gross, open some windows and block the door so the smell can go away before i be sick" i said while opening some windows and getting a towel from his bathroom, which is connected to his bedroom, and slotting it just under the door.

"not even a hello?" draco said laughing jumping on his bed.

"done this before ey?" Tewkesbury added, handing me it; before i reacted draco shoot up and grabbed it him from him and tossed it out the window.

"don't give my sister drugs" he said turning around crossing his hands over his chest.

"draco, i can make my own choices.." i replied back defensively; he always treats me like a child. i hate it.

"are you sure since your the one that will be having a wedding that mother chose" he said smiling and laughing at his own "joke".

if i'm honest he always he always does this in public mostly in front of his friends to seem cool, but the funny thing was he will be getting married too.

i laugh to myself for a moment "that's ironic since you have to aswell.." i said smiling and sitting on the floor.

"..i had a choice between two people, Pansy Parkinson or Astoria Greengrass, i guess i chose Astoria, but you didn't." he laughed again.

sometimes can be really thick even though he is just below hermione granger in mostly every classes"

"are you really that thick draco, i had between basically an adult and Tewkesbury, plus you even said you didn't want me being with Adrian, so quit trying to act cool in-front of The Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether and grow the fuck up" i emphasised adult and mimicked his name in his extremely posh british accent.

i hated "arguing" with draco since he's the only person who really knows me but then again he can be a dick around his friends

"sassy, i like it" Tewkesbury said laughing and pointing at draco, i hate men.

i rolled my eyes stood back up "so why did you call me up here?"i asked draco while looking around his room, the walls was a cream white colour and had black furniture.

"you need to get to know your "husband" over here" draco says walking over to Tewkesbury and getting him to stand up and walk over to me.

when i saw him approach me i freezes. he pulled out a beautiful small ring with a little diamond on the top. it was beautiful.

but what wasn't so beautiful is that this was an engagement ring.

Tewkesbury lent down on one knee and played the small ring on my finger. i was going to be getting married and worse i would be y/n Tewkesbury..

we all sat to there talking and joking and for once harry wasn't on my mind, i was happy.

Tewkesbury was actually a very nice person but i don't think i could spend my whole life with him, but i knew i needed to for harry's safety.

i knew when i go back to Hogwarts i won't be able to speak to the trio i had to stay with Tewkesbury and draco, i knew this was only for my own good and the trios aswell i couldn't bare to see the look on there faces when they find out.

i just hope i wake up from it all...

HEY OKAY I HAVE NOTICED IM GROWING QUICK AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY TYSM AND I HAVE A CRAZY IDEA FOR THE WEDDING BUT YOU MIGHT ALL HATE ME, ALSO I WILL TRY AND GET SOME MORE CHAPTERS SINCE I BRAKE UP IN TWO DAYS WHAT, ANYWAYS TYSM MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND HELP ME GROW <333