Prologue pt1

On the island of Patch there were three children playing out the back of a house.

While playing, (Y/N) heard growling nearby, and he turned around and saw red eyes looking at him and his sister's

Young (Y/N): Yang, Ruby. Get up, and back up towards me, nice and slow.

Young Yang: Why, big brother?

Young Ruby: Yeah, why, big brother?

Young (Y/N): Trust me, you'll be safe.

Yang and Ruby were confused at this but trusted their older brother and walked towards him slowly only for the two to get scared when they heard someone roar and emerge from the tree's growling. An alpha beowolf.

(Y/N) was panicking for the safety of his younger sisters

(Y/N) was panicking for the safety of his younger sisters. He saw the beowolf about to lunge at the two girls, so thinking fast he pulled the two towards him but the beowolf managed to get hold of (Y/N)'s right arm and tear it off, making Yang and Ruby scream in horror, that was enough to make Team STRQ run out of the house, weapons in hand. Their eyes widen as they saw (Y/N) getting tossed around like a Ragdoll with one arm, the team the starts to slash, shoot and punch the Beowolf until they were certain that it was dead. Summer took off her cloak and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s dismembered arm to stop the bleeding but it didn't work, then Tai had an idea.

Tai: We have to unlock his aura, now!

Qrow: It will kill him!

Tai: He'll die if we don't! So any other idea's?!

Qrow was silent and then Tai pushed past Qrow only to see Raven already unlocking (Y/N)'s aura. Everyone was shocked to see Raven acting like this as she always acts like an aunt than a mother. After unlocking his aura everyone brought him inside the house and put him on his bed. 4 hours passed and (Y/N) woke up in his room and saw a glass of water next to his bed, feeling dehydrated he reached over to grab it, only to see that has arm was gone from the elbow, this made the young boy scream in terror. All family members rush into the room and see (Y/N) awake.

Tai: It's ok, son.

Young (Y/N): What happened to my arm?!

Raven: It was taken off by a beowolf.

(Y/N) then remembers what happened.

Young (Y/N): Is Yang and Ruby ok?

Young Yang: We're fine, big bro.

Young Ruby: Are you ok, big brother?

Young (Y/N): I'll live.

Qrow: Me and Summer made you this.

Summer takes a robotic arm and shows it to (Y/N).

Raven helps Summer put the arm on her son and the first thing he did was hug his family

Raven helps Summer put the arm on her son and the first thing he did was hug his family. (Y/N) felt something in him awaken and then he saw nearly everything in his room floating, then fall to the ground. Team STRQ looked around paranoid and told the children to go into the kitchen and hide under the table.

Young (Y/N): Um... I think that was me.

The family looks at (Y/N) as if he was crazy, but then Qrow leaves the room and calls Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hello?

Qrow: Oz, this is Qrow Branwren.

Ozpin: What can I do for you?

Qrow: I think my nephew is the chosen one.

Ozpin: Are you certain?

Qrow: Yes, I'm certain.

Ozpin: Are you drunk?

Qrow: No, I'm not drunk.

Ozpin: Really?

Qrow: Okay, not that drunk. Look he might be the chosen one, Oz.

Ozpin: Okay, me and Ironwood will come over tomorrow morning to confirm weather or not if the boy is the chosen one.

Qrow: Thanks, Oz. I owe you one.

Ozpin then hangs up and Qrow see's Tai.

Qrow: Tai, listen to me--

Tai: NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME! MY SON JUST GOT HIS ARM RIPPED OFF AND NOW YOU WANT TO SEE IF HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Qrow: The last force user we encountered was already turned to the Dark side. But this time, we have the advantage. We're his family, he trusts us.

Tai: HE'S JUST A KID, AND YOUR NOT SENDING HIM OFF TO A WAR THAT ME, RAVEN AND SUMMER WANT HIM TO HAVE NO PART IN!

Raven: What the hell is with all the shouting?!

Tai: Qrow wants to bring Ozpin and Ironwood here to see if (Y/N) is 'The chosen one!'

Raven walks over to Qrow and punches him that he ended up on the ground.

Raven: Listen here you good for nothing bastard, my son is not going to be a jedi or a soldier. He may be force sensitive, but don't think for a second I'll let him die in a war against Sith or become one himself!

Raven kicks Qrow one last time before going into the kitchen to make dinner for (Y/N) and then Qrow gets up and sits down on the couch, drinking the rest of the contents in his flask. Waiting for Ozpin and Ironwood to arrive tomorrow.