𝟧𝟣 | 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖧

CANCERS WERE VINDICTIVE and overly sensitive people

CANCERS WERE VINDICTIVE and overly sensitive people. Corinne had yet to speak to her friends, family, or boyfriend since her birthday and it was going on two weeks. She was living her life like they were never in it and they felt it. "What?" Corinne answers the phone. "Oh, now you wanna talk?" Demon asks. "What do you want, Adonis?"

"I can't call my girlfriend now?" She rolls her eye setting out the kits at the stations. "I thought I was cheating on you," Corinne says. "I apologized for that. I been apologized for that." He tells her. "You wouldn't have had to apologize if you would've trusted me in the first place. Which you don't.." She had regretted picking up the phone. "I do."

"No, you don't. If you trusted me, a picture wouldn't have done anything. You saw that damn candy cane heart and you knew it was June. Like really?" Corinne tells him. "I do trust you. It just caught me off guard and I was mad cause he felt comfortable posting you. I ain't know what you did that made him feel comfortable."

"Exactly, you don't trust me. You felt I had to do something to make him post me but I been living with you since April. You notice everything. You don't think you would notice if I changed? Who cheats and acts the same?" Corinne asks. Nobody could make her mad like Adonis. "I do trust you and I'm sorry for believing him." He continues to apologize. "You don't trust me. Stop lying." She shakes her head. "Look, I gotta go. I'll see you at home." She mutters. "You don't talk to me at home." He says. "Ion know maybe if you admit that you don't trust me, I might start today," Corinne tells him before hanging up.

"Can you all wash your hands and put on a new mask?" Corinne asks opening the doors for the four people. "Girl, I'mma just say it. I love you." The boy speaks. "Thank you, Dayvion right?" Corinne smiles when he nods. "For real. Fasho...it's not even a pandemic for you. It's a bandemic." One of the girls Jania says. "Period." Corinne laughs. "So what type of looks y'all tryna master?" She asks. "I gotta figure out how to do white girl makeup," Dayvion says. "You be getting real bad flashback?" Corinne questions before getting ready to teach them how to perfect their technique.

$ $ $

"She still not talking to me." Five whines. "Fuck you. She not talking to me." Demon says. "Damn." Meech shakes his head. "She not even talking to Paris," Marquell mutters making everyone excluding his brother look at him. "She think I don't trust her." Demon tells them. "Cause you don't. You trust nobody. We done killed people together and you barely trust us." Meech says like it was the most obvious thing.

"I do trust her."

"You think you trust her but you don't," Marquell tells him. "I know I do." Demon rolls his eyes. "If you did, you would've believed her when she said that picture Milo posted was old." Five says. "Y'all don't trust her either. Y'all jumped to conclusions too."

"Cause you ain't believe her. Right now we telling you, you was wrong. Especially on her birthday, that was foul. We yo brothers. We gone be on yo side regardless but you gotta know you was wrong. ." Tadoe says. "So I'm lying to myself?" He asks. Everybody understood "Defend in public, address in private" but him.