Prologue

"No,mama. Pls don't leave me here". The little girl cried as she held her mom's hand, wishing she won't let go. In times like this,you have to pray to God,let him answer your prayer. That's why 'little Lexi' hates hospitals. Hospitals are for the sick,the crippled,the diseased,and mostly...for the Dead. She looked at her mom as she coughed horribly. She was sick,now crippled (which means laying in bed for months), she's with a disease and now...she's about to die, leaving her in a world all alone without her sister.

"My child,listen to me. I never got the chance to tell you this but know that where ever you are,I love u more than anything in this world". She coughed again before taking her time to speak,"Lexa,pls do this just for my sake. I've got no other option, nobody else to trust. Pls,I am begging you." 

"But why? Why do I have to go, I wanna stay here with you,mama",she sob softly as she looked at her mom's paled face." It's the only way u get to see the real world,just...know dat I love you,so much. I love you,Alex."

"I love you ,much"

"I love you more"

Then a sad smile crept towards, Lexa's face. Matching her mom's own. "I love you,most. Wen you get to heaven,pls give me a sign that you will protect me and your ok,up there. Okay?" 

"Yes ,I will. Goodbye my love" 

And that's how she gave up the ghost

What Alexandra didn't know us dat life has install something for her and her sister

£¢€^°={)\¶÷•''~

Hi everyone,it's Mia pink on the beat. It's nice writing in Wattpad,I've read alot of there stories and I am inspired. I know it's my first time and I'm having a double mind. Do u want me to continue? 

Pls drop ur comments below and.... Don't forget to like and ❤️ my story.

See y'all next time