"Each stone is special. None is the same as the other. To see the beauty in a simplistic thing is absolutely spectacular."

Name: Tetsunori Aomizu Yamamoto 哲典 • 青水 • 山本

Name: 
Tetsunori Aomizu Yamamoto
哲典 • 青水 • 山本

Meaning:
Tetsunori means philosopher or sage, Aomizu means blue water, and Yamamoto means base of the mountain.

Age: 
36

Gender: 
Male

Height: 
5'9"

Weight: 
176lbs

Enjoyments: 
Calm settings, rocks, stones, candy, Dango 🍡, rice cake, sweet things in general, stormy nights, mud, black tea, painting, plants, and studying, also fresh ink on paper, the color yellow.

Laments: 
Loud loud things, things that go chaotic, fire, death, black, and love.

Personality: 
Very intelligent, cunning, wise, loyal, brave, selfless, very unromantic, very artistic, doesn't understand what love is, and pretty much adaptable to any situation.

Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Peachy skin color
Hair Color: Black hair
Hair Style: He styles it mainly towards the left of his head.

Biography:
It began long long ago. Well not long ago but still. The Hidden Stone Village was the birthplace of Greatness. You were born into the Yamamoto family.

A special family known for their Kekkei Genkai of crystaline jutsu.

However that was nothing but a flame. A distinguishable flame that was blown out. Assassin's were hired to kill your family. After all, such a special Jutsu was very valuable.

Though crystals may seem like nothing too special. After all it's basically earth but colorful.

But your family's crystal Jutsu was different. Far different. It was far stronger. And could be materialized from anything. It was capable of absorbing chakra. And distributing it.

Capable of healing and destruction. The ultimate defense and offense.

And of course these people would automatically feel fear from such a powerful ability.

The night of the assassination you were just recently conceived. With your parents so happy. They went to sleep not expecting anything.

Your estate was attacked. And ravaged. Your family members were assassinated. With your mother and father fighting to keep you alive. And in the end they did.

Dying beside you. Your mother and father's supposed last words were. "Keep him alive and strong." And so this would happen.

You were placed under the eyes of the third Tsuchikage. From that you learned everything he had to teach. His wisdom, Jutsu knowledge, and most importantly. His will of stone.

From this you would grow into a fine teenager. With Particle Style, and mastery over earth, water, fire, and wind styled jutsu.

You were sent to the village hidden in the leaves. To inspect the power of the village. That was where you met Minato. A man that you felt so close to.

You were brought back and was assigned the fourth Tsuchikage. Alongside Minato. You would finally understand what those feelings were.

And sadly would never confess them. Being brought back to your village.

When the day came that you would here of Minato Namikaze's death. The 4th Hokage sacrifices himself. To seal away the 9 Tails. With this new information. You would feel great melancholy. Not understanding why.

Info Card:

Ninja Rank:
Kage

Speciality:
Earth, water, fire, and wind styled jutsu.

Notes:
Known mastery over particle style, water, fire, earth, wind, and crystal.

Master of levitation magic.

Known user of the body flicker technique.

Has knowledge of all things in the villages.

Known to have a summoning contact with the birds of Valley Tsídi.

Tai: 8/10
Gen: 8/10
Nin: 9/10
Stamina: 7/10
Speed: 7/10

Missions:
S    13
A    35
B    43
C    31
D    8

Jutsu:
Particle Style: A combination of air, fire, and earth. This style can eradicate matter to the atomic level. And was trained by Ohnoki.

Fire, Earth, Wind, Water Styles: What do I have to explain.

Crystal Release: A special Jutsu that someone's crystals. That form from his chakra or any substance around him. This crystal can absorb chakra. And can distribute it across anywhere the crystal touches. It is also harder than earth.

Summoning Jutsu: Your summoning Jutsu deals with birds. Summoning large or small ones. These birds are masters of wind and earth Release.

Sage Mode: A special and rare type of sage mode. That is trained by the birds of Tsídi. This sage mode summons natural energy through ones body. And through that. The user sprouts wings. And can summon the energy. With this natural energy. One can turn something very light.

With that let us begin again