Chapter 22: Sorry not Sorry! Merida's POV

I am such a bad girl! I am sneaking the laptop to write again instead of going to bed!! JK! I only have insomnia and all that every night! not that big of a deal! So anyway I decided to write this chapter, it may not be too long but it's good regardless. anyway I am a little tired so I'll make this quick! TO THE CHAPTER! 

I followed Frost outside to the balcony, don’t judge me I like spying on people and then bothering them about it, anyway, I actually followed Jack and Elsa even when they went down, and…I kind of took a picture of that moment in the ice ring…Don’t judge me it looked cute! I’m sounding way too much like Anna and Punzie…

Running my way back so they wouldn’t see me I dashed to the stairs and up them, when I bumped into someone.

“Ow!” I said as I looked up to realize it was…Hiccup…”What are ya doin here?” I asked him, he looked nervous.

“I just wanted to know why you followed them.” My eyes widened, did he see me following them…? God…

“None of yer business Hiccup!” I scowled at him as I went forward to the door of the balcony. “I’m going back inside, I’m freezing here” I said as I reached for the door but was stopped by Hiccup.

“Merida” He said, I sensed the annoyance in his face, I turned around and opened the photo I took.

“Don’t say anything!” I warned him as I showed him. “They fell, and ended up like in that picture” I explained, his eyes widened as he saw the picture, I saw him trying not to laugh out loud

I saw something from the corner of my eye, I put away the phone and duck behind the railing, I brought Hiccup down with me so they wouldn’t see him as well.

“What?” I heard him ask; I shushed him and pointed him to where I saw Jack and Elsa coming from. He mouthed an ‘Oh’ I just rolled my eyes.

I was trying to be sneaky about getting back inside but they saw me and last thing I knew was…Frostface chasing me… I’m guessing he saw the phone in my hand and jumped to the conclusion of the picture…which is a right conclusion mind you.

I went inside were the others were and hid behind Punzie and Anna.

“What is going on?” Anna asked as she stopped both me and Jack.

From the corner of my eye I saw Hiccup and Elsa were coming back inside.

”Ask her” Jack said as he tried to reach out for my phone and I took it away from his reach.

“What did you do now Merida?” I heard Kristoff ask me, I shrugged and nodded.

“Nothin!” I said, I went to my phone, and sent the photo to Anna.

“We know you Merida…what did you do?” Punzie asked me. I gave an annoyed look and rolled my eyes in frustration.

“Fine!” I said annoyed “I may or may have not, taken a picture of you two together…” I said, at that comment everyone gasped. Punzie took my phone and looked at the photo

“So Adorable!!!” She squealed in happiness. Then Anna took it and her reaction was the same one. The boys…they just smirked and said nothing in the matter.

“Merida, delete the picture…” Jack said annoyed. I looked up and said

“Let me think about that” I said as I teased him. “No” I plainly finished. Resulting in him getting more annoyed, and everyone in the room laughed or giggled…whatever you call it really…

Dainty’s POV

After that scenario, we chatted for a while, and had the best time ever. This guys are amazing! They’re so fun and nice. I really don’t want them to leave. But I know they have to…I wish they would’ve just stayed longer than one day…and probably half the other day…

After the chat we all had, everyone went to bed, and of course, after the whole picture and Merida and all thing. She made herself clear enough, she isn’t deleting that. So better get used to the picture now!

 I managed a not soooo amazing chapter right there!!! I feel it's just too short and I'm sorry for that, anyway I'll make it quick, this chapte mostly followed Merida's perspective on the last chapter and it also pretty nuch shows Merida can have a 'stalker' to put it in some words, side. Oh whale. I'll make it quick, Ships.....Cute....crazy......yada yada.......see ya'll later!!!! bye! Love ya'll!!!! *blows kisses at you*