(4) Revenge is sweet

About an hour later someone walked back into the room to clean my wound and wrap my hand up with a bandage. After that, I got a lame ham sandwich with nothing to drink. I couldn't expect much from them, seeing as I was kidnapped, but still. I did say I was going to pay him back myself. Couldn't he trust me?

I devised a plan to get back at Gregory. It was childish, I know. But mine and Mrs. Lee's lives were on the line here. Greg would be able to get his money back eventually. I still had his bank account information, so I was planning to steal the money from him each month. He had more than enough money to spare. Maybe not $150.000 worth, but at least it would help. I also had to get a job. The deal was that they would let me go out to do whatever it was that I had to do under strict supervision, in exchange for Mrs. Lee's safety.

The first thing I could do was to sell his expensive car. I had two options. I could somehow make a copy of his car keys and then steal it in the middle of the night, or I could carjack it. But whatever I chose to do, I wanted to be as invisible as possible while it was happening.

I went to sleep, but I only slept for an hour before the door opened again. The dragon tattooed guy walked inside. I refused to turn the lights off earlier, and I was glad I hadn't. I didn't want to feel vulnerable around these guys, not even for a second. He walked up to my bed and sat on it. I pulled my legs up to my chin to keep myself as far away as possible from him.

"What kind of trick did you pull?" he asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"What are you talking about? What trick?" I asked, annoyed that he had woken me up to ask me something so stupid.

"Why didn't he kill you? Did you seduce him?"

I shot him a disgusted look. "If you're going to ask me something so idiotic, get out."

He snorted. Then he placed his hand on my leg, making me shiver. "You must have slept with him or something."

I slapped his hand away and got out of the bed. "Why would I want to sleep with him? I don't know him."

"People would do anything to stay alive."

I rolled my eyes. He was right, but having sex with a stranger was not on my to-do list. "Get out," I said with a blank look on my face.

He got up and walked over to me. I backed up until my back was against the wall.

"Get. Out," I hissed.

His eyes trailed down to my chest and he smirked. "If you're giving it to him, why don't you do it to me, too?"

That was it. I pushed him back with all of my strength. He stumbled back but was soon pressing me against the wall, showering me with kisses. I screamed my lungs out, but when reality kicked in, I gave up screaming. I didn't expect anyone would come to my rescue in a place like this. But I didn't give up without a fight. I bit him, kicked and punched him, tackled him... I did everything I could think of. But it was of no use.

When he was done having his way, he walked out of the room without another word. I dropped down to the floor. I refused to cry. I refused to look weak. But I had the strongest urge to get the hell out of here. I punched the wall several times until my knuckles were bleeding.

The next day the guy I made the deal with returned. I hadn't touched the bed since I got raped, so he found me sitting on the floor staring into space.

"Follow me," he said.

I forced myself to my feet, but it was incredibly painful. I hadn't had sex with someone in over ten years. I could barely walk properly. He must have noticed it too, but he didn't remark anything about it.