𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

BTS - BLUE AND GREY 1:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

BTS - BLUE AND GREY
1:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

"Daddy!!"a cheerful voice of a little boy could be heard in the enormous living room,little legs waddle to where a tall figure stand.

Kim Jeongsan,the first child of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook—a year after their marriage.

The little three years old boy is a replica of his dada,those big doe eyes,cute nose and little pink thin lip.

Taehyung smile brightly before bending down and open his arms waiting for the small impact from his son,engulfing the small boy into a tight hug.Pepper his adorable face with loving kisses then,making Jeongsan giggle cutely.

"How's my little sunshine doing,hmm?"the CEO asked once they broke the hug,his big hand still wrapped around the small boy gently while the other one was caressing his soft hair.

"Sanie is good boy!helping dada make dinner for daddy too!"Jeongsan exclaimed excitedly.

"Such a good boy,my little good boy.Now let's go to dada hm?He must be waiting."

Once they reached the kitchen,Taehyung gently put his son down,Jeongsan immediately went to continue watching his cartoon,and Tae went to his husband who was cooking their dinner,back hugging him—putting his chin on the smaller male's shoulder.

"Hey fairy."his deep voice and hot breath that lightly touch his bare neck send shiver down Jungkook's spine.

"Hyungie,how's your day?"Jungkook turn around and asked once his beet red cheeks go back to its original color.

"Tiring like always,hyung miss you."he said,nuzzling Jungkook's neck then inhaled the peachy scent of shampoo that Jungkook like to use.

"How are you baby?Did our little one give you a hard time?"

"No hyungie,stop worrying too much."Jungkook replied,giving his husband a reassuring smile.

Oh right,they're having another baby.Which is Taehyung's idea by the way.The CEO was determined to make lot of babies.

Thing was not easy when Jungkook was first found out about him having baby inside his tummy.The bunny boy was freaking out back then since he has no idea about male could bear a child.He was worried yet excited at the same time.And Taehyung?The male was on cloud nine when he heard the news.

And that's where it all began.Legend had it that one your husband love you so so much,they'll face morning sickness instead of his wife.

Yup,that's what he has gone through during Jeongsan's birth.Taehyung become even more overprotective than he already is,the stubbornness that has always been there also increas and it almost drive Jungkook and everyone in the mansion insane.