Mudblood

Hi! 

Thanks for being paciente. I really appreciate your support! I'll post a Feltson story by the end of this week. Stay tuned!

Draco sat beside Hermione as they read their books. Hermione had agreed to spend Christmas with him at Malfoy Manor. The place had definitely seen a pop of color since his mom began to remodel it. So far the trip had gone great. His mother loved Hermione and Hermione admired his mother's eloquence.

Hermione scooted closer to Draco under the soft green blanket they were sharing.

"Cold?"

"No just wanted to be closer," she mutters still staring at her book. Her left sleeve had fallen down revealing her scar. To this day, guilt still stabbed deep into his heart. If he could have stopped his aunt. What if? But Hermione kept telling him that they couldn't dwell in the past. They had to look forward to the future. 

Around him, she had become more confident about not hiding it. Especially he stopped hiding his dark mark from her. There was a silent agreement between the two that the scars they wore would not define them nor their class. 

They both fell back into a peaceful silence as each was emersed in their own book. 

Abruptly, there was a click as the library door opened. Draco felt Hermione clench up when she saw who it was. 

His father.

Throughout the trip, they had managed to avoid him. His mother had been extra cautious making sure that Hermione felt comfortable and safe in the house.

Honestly, Draco didn't want to talk to his father either. The abusive manipulation of everyone over the years. hated to see Hermione so tense. 

On an impulse decision, Draco pulled Hermione as close to him as possible and kissed her.

"Ahh" she gasped in surprise almost dropping her book. 

He turned her around pulling her onto his lap. Again their lips met and Hermione quickly caught on to his scheme deepening the kiss. 

Hopefully, his father would be appalled and leave the room. 

He ran his figures through her brown curls as the green blanket fell on the ground along with his book.

"Hmm," grumbled my father. I could see him out of the corner of my eye standing by the warm fire. 

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" he snaps angrily. 

I untangle my hands from Hermione's hair and uncertainly stand up. Unsure what my father is going to do. Hermione stands up behind me red-faced as she picks up the blanket from the floor. 

"What is the meaning of this Draco?" he shouts "Snogging a mudblood in my library."

"Does your mother know?"

"She knows father," Responds Draco irritated "Hermione has been here for a week now. I'm pretty sure mum knows." he snaps.

"Really, and she knows about the devilish actions you are partaking in?"

"You've literally seen me snog Pansy countless times." he spits. "How is this any different?"

"Draco, I have taught you since the time you were born the importance of your blood. Are you going to throw that all away for some fling?"

I see Hermione's eyes widen in surprise and astonishment. 

"Father I love her and her blood doesn't matter. She is not a fling. She never was and never will be. 

"You know I wish you were sentenced to Azkaban like your other friends. I wish Voldemort would have killed you," he shouts anger pouring from his veins. 

"Draco, let's go. we can spend some time elsewhere. "snaps Hermione anxiously. Hermione takes hold of a fuming  Draco and is dragged from the library. 

"Draco... you can't go after your father like that. That's what he wants!" scolds Hermione once they had reached the frozen garden. 

"He's trying to get under yo-" 

"Agh, dammit." hisses Draco grabbing his arm. 

Hermione's head snaps towards his arm where his scar burned vibrantly.  "Draco, why is it doing that?" questions Hermione her normally steady voice shaky.

"Draco looked up at Hermione to see fear swirling in her dark brown eyes. "Mione, don't worry-" Draco grit his teeth in pain. My father does this when I'm not near him to tell me he is angry or disappointed in me.

"Here give me your arm," she commands, removing her wand from her pocket. She whispers something under her breath as a cool sensation flows over Draco's arm.

"It will only last for 20 minutes max but it should stop the burning," murmurs Hermione placing a light kiss on to his scar.

"Now, how about we find your mother?" says Hermione in a much to chipper voice. "She has ought to be out here on such a wonderful day like today."

The duo walked towards the closed in pavillion. NArcissia MAlfoy could be seen insidemaking a flower arrangement. 

"Hermione," says Draco sternly grabbing her arm. "You can't tell my mother."

Hermione nods walking into the warm pavilion. 

"Hello Mrs.Malfoy, those flowers look gorgeous."

"Hermione you don't need to call me Mrs. MAldoy Narcissia is just fine."

"Ahh Draco, how do these flowers look?"

"Beautiful mum," he says taking a seat in one of the plump chairs in the middle of the room.

"Good, there for Pansy's bridal shower, next week. If you like them she will certainly be please with them. 

"Pansy's getting married?" asks Hermione in shock sitting on a stool near Narcissa. 

"Yes, to Theo," Draco says from behind the two women. 

"Theo as in Theodore Nott?" exclaims Hermione in surprise."How odd!"

"How odd indeed" muttered Narcissa. " Lucius and I were sure she and Draco would get married. We had spoken about it since he was a young child." 

"But then I disgraced the family bloodline and decided to date a Muggleborn." huffed Draco slouching in the chair. 

"No no, Hermione we love you here!" exclaimed Narcissa pulling Hermione into an unexpected hug. "I wish I had met you sooner, you are by far prettier and smarter than any Parkinson combined."

A small smile formed on Hermione's face as the three discussed their plans for the upcoming holidays.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you like Dramione and Harry Potter (which hopefully you do since you're reading this) follow me on Instagram at BrightestWitch896!

Bye!