Chapter Three

I decided to get into a silky nightgown, it was really comfy! I then brushed out my h/l hair and heard my bedroom door open. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Y/N POV♛┈⛧┈┈  

Oh. It was just my mother, she walked over to my bed and said "Hello sweetie"

"Hello bitch that keeps leaving the house!~"

My mom frowned. "Leave me alone, mom!"  She then sighed, and left me alone. Thank the fucking Sangwoo god. I walked over to my bed and jumped on. I wonder about Hanako-San

I fell asleep faster than I thought, because it was instantly morning. I put on my uniform and brushed my messy ass hair. I sighed and walked outside, again skipping breakfast. I ran out and saw the bitches who beat me up the other day. I walked over to them, making a mental sigh. And smiled as I said "Hello! Nice to see ya!" They walked over to me and smirked. "Why hello there dumb bitch." The dark brown haired bitch said. They then beat me. To a fucking pulp I tell ya! I sighed and walked to school. 

When I arrived at school I went straight to the back of home room daddy spiders- I mean Tsuchigomori-Sensei's class. I sat at my desk in the back and sighed. He walked over to me, I covered up my face. 

"What happened?" 

"I got caught watching shit I shouldn't have, duh."

"What actually happened?.."

"Random bitches beat me up, there. But it's fine, I forgive them"

Tsuchigomori sighed, as he bandaged up my bruised legs and arms. I just closed my eyes and looked out the window. Sometimes I wonder, when will everyone that wronged me die?

I don't even know if hanako-San can kill me right. If he kills me should I write a letter to people or something? What would it even say? "I asked a ghost to kill me"?! I'm so confused.. more students then walked in so Sensei walked to his desk. I fell asleep shortly after class started, so I'm not sure what happened. When it was over I went to the old building to meet Hanako, seeming no one other than the daikon legged girl talking him. 

"I wish for the person I like most to like me back!" She said, I legit started laughing as I walked in the bathroom. "H-huh?" Yashiro asked. 

'Well hello there Daikon-Chan!~" I said happily. "D-daikon what?!" I just simply smiled, not genuinely, but fake. "Hello there Hanako-San!~" I said happily. 

"Oh, hello there Y/N!" He said back. Clearly nervous about my rash wish. I just sat down on the window sighing.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩Hanako's POV♩✧♪●♩○♬☆           

Poor Y/N, I looked at her gazing out the window, she reminds me a lot of my self when I was alive. 

I looked back at Yashiro and smiled. "Well there Yashiro, you do realize you will have a big price correct?" "Oh, well consider your wish granted!" Yashiro squeaked with joy. I pulled out my book about love and then asked if she had any talents. 

We then went to the garden, bringing Y/N. Yashiro showed me her gardening skills, I believed her. 

"I'm a garden club superstar!" She said. I looked at her weirdly. "Why are you looking at me like that?! I'm feminine and delicate!!!!"

Very very delicate.... I mentally sighed.

She then described how she was rejected by her crush because of her daikon legs. Well that's kinda sad. I then asked her about what she grew, and she showed me veggies. I just sighed. "Well we'll give him these then." I saw Y/N picking a flower, putting it in her head. She was actually adorable under her mask, she just doesn't show much personality. 

Yashiro then wrote a note, as we went to her "Minamoto-Senpai's" classroom, she then put the veggies down on his desk with the note. And now we wait. 

»»——⍟——««Y/N POV»»——⍟——««

We walked to Teru's classroom, no one really knows this. But we are cousins. Yes, meaning I'm an exorcist. And here I am going to a ghost begging for him to kill me. I just walked in casually, as Yashiro was saying stuff like "wait! You can't just go in there!" But the thing is, I just did.

Side note: I'll post something again tomorrow