Introduction

"You're such a disgrace! I will not accept the fact that my daughter, my only child is a fucking lesbian!" My mother would always tell these things to me, making it clear that she was disappointed in my choice. My mother and her words made me feel like I had to keep my sexuality a secret, or else I would be seen as a mistake, which is somewhat right. She always made me feel like I couldn't be who I wanted to be because, well, I'm a lesbian. I always felt like no one would care about me. No one would ever love me or even talk to me, possibly. But now, now I have someone who cares for me. Loves me for who I am. They don't mind that I'm a lesbian..
----------------------- 3 years earlier-------------------
Mauve was sitting in her room, talking to her friend, trying to figure out the right plan. "I don't know how she will react. What if she kicks me out or something?" Mauve says, with huge eyes. "Listen. Don't think too much about it. What if she doesn't? What if she doesn't care about it? You have to think about the positives for once, Mauve.." Her friend says. Mauve sighs, and runs her hand down her face. "I'm going to go tell her, right now. Wish me luck, Max.." Mauve says. "Be careful.." Max says, before she hangs up. Mauve gets up from her bed, and takes a deep breath. "It's not that hard. The worse she can do is kick you out.." Mauve whispers to herself. She takes another deep breath, before walking downstairs into the kitchen. She looks around for her mom, finding her in the kitchen. "Uh, Mom?" Mauve starts. "Can we talk for a moment..?" Mauve's mom turns to her, with a warm smile. "Sure, what is it..?" She says, motioning Mauve to sit. "Well.." Mauve starts, before she sits down. "I don't really know how to tell you this, but for a while, I haven't really been feeling any attractions towards any guys and don't really have any interest in them.." Mauve says, staring at her mom. She notices that he mom's smile is disappearing, and she gulps. "I-I'm a lesbian.." Mauve says, with her heart racing. Her mother looks at her, with disgust in her eyes. "What..!?" She shouts. Mauve trys to say something, but before she can, she feels her mom slap her across the face. Mauve sits there, looking at her mother with tears in her eyes, as she yells. "I want you out if this fucking house, right now. I don't even want to be your mother anymore.." Mauve's lol says, with a laugh. Mauve hearing this, broke out into a full sob, as she went back to her room. She quickly got her phone and dialed Max's number. "Hello..?" Max says, answering the phone. "Max.." Mauve says, choking on her tears. "Mauve..? What happened..? Are you okay..?" Max says. "No, no I'm not. My mom is kicking me out now and saying she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore..." Mauve mumbles,with tears. "You can stay with me for a bit, if you want.." Max says. "Really? You mean it..?" Mauve says, sniffling. "Yeah. You're my best friend after all.." Mauve stays silent for a moment. "Can you pick me up at 4pm?" She asks. "Yeah, sure.." Max responses. "Thank you.." Mauve whispers.

𝑷. 𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌!! :>