After Party

Released the first chapter of met you in the after life and I am fucking proud UwU You guys said last chapter I should continue and most of you said maybe or yeah for the smut thing so it's happening >:) god i feel like a horny bitch lmao.

(I was thinking thigh highs to be honest but you guys can choose lmao)

"Good work lads!" Exclaimed Mr. Philza. We we're all shouting and clapping hands. Everyone's hugging and I can see Sapnap running up and planting a kiss on Karl's head excitedly. I'm almost sure he isn't supposed to be backstage but I'm glad there worked out. Every person in the auditorium was gone or leaving by now and it was just the stage crew and actors.

( love sapnap x karl man it's like one of my favs I want there wedding )

"You all ready for the after party?" Yelled a boy named Zach from across the room. Beside him was Darryl who nervously pulled on his sleeve begging him not to yell so loud. "Yup!" Shouted half the kids on stage. Vincent ran up to Darryl and whispered something in his ear. Darryl whispered it in Zach's ear. Zach's eyes widened and he screamed "What! Fuck no." 

"Language!" Shouted Darryl. Everyone in the crowd was looking at them now and Zach ran off stage and down the stairs to the emergency exits that nobody cared to not use when there isn't an emergency but Darryl. 

I walked over to Darryl. "What was that?" I asked as Darryl sighed in frustration. "Zach's Cousin is going to be at the party and Skeppy and him have dis' rivalry thingy because his cousin hits on Darryl a lot." Exclaimed Vincent patting Darryl on the shoulder.

"He does not flirt with me! He is just very nice." Scoffed Darryl. Vincent just laughed eyeing Darryl. "He offered to do you laundry because he couldn't get enough of your smell." Laughed Vincent.  Darryl blushed and glared at him and me as I started to laugh. By the time we stopped laughing Darryl had huffed and sashayed away.

"Your going to the after part right?" Asked Vincent. His shaggy grey hair flopped in his face. "Yup, you?" I said smiling and looking over my shoulder to where Dave and Wilbur were dueling with wooden swords. Wilbur was down in one swift blow and the crowd around them laughed.

"Maybe it depends. Zach will probably beg me to go and Darryl will be convinced it's a good experience." He chuckled.

"Yeah, well this better be a good part then!"I exclaimed.

"Yup see you there maybe?" 

"See ya!" 

P.S!! if you go over and vote on my other book 'Met you in the After Life' and comment a kink or request for how to make the smut go I will totally do it but please just go check out Met you in the After Life it was so fun to write and I think you guys would like it 

sorry for short chapter but I want you guys to comment your suggestions on smut no smut or what the kink should be and wanted to give you some time.