part one

okay so first when writing a story PLEASEEEE do nottttt write like this>

Hi lily do you want to play?, I asked my friend.

Shit is ugly and wrong.

Do not write like this either.

Lily: sure Ashley.

Or like this

"Hi miss T can lily come out?" I asked. "Yes she can" Lily's mom said. Ashely smiled and sat on the porch steps and waited for lily to come out. "ASHLEY!" Lily yelled running outside. "LILY!" Ashley yelled returning the energy.

Whatever you do , do NOT write like that I repeat don't NOT write like that🤚❗️❗️

You will not get readers. most people don't wanna read bunched up words, including myself.

••

Make sure to put "" around your words when people are talking so readers will know when someone is talking.

If you don't you will confuse readers.

••

Only put bold font around important words, it looks better for example >

"Mama I'm going to see Leah!", I yelled walking down the hall.

Leah is someone important because she's a character in the story now unless shes only in the story once you don't have to put the bold font.

For another example >

Jaylen got out of his car and walked into his trap house with his natural mug on his face.

Trap house is an important thing in the story especially if it's the main character job.

I personally don't like when stories are in bold font the whole time it be throwing me off😭 I only read the story if it's reallyyyy good.

••

That's it for this chapter 😗.

Lmk if it's sum y'all want me to talk on.

December; 14th