Character Bio's

(BDD- I'm gonna do Brads, Tuck's, Jenny/XJ9's, Sheldon's, the crust cousins and Ms. Wakeman's Bios too because...why not? I mean, it's been many years since that show got canceled, so...why not have a refresher?)

Y/n's Bio -

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Appearance: H/C, H/L, E/C

Personality: Y/n is the kind of boy to question physics when something doesn't add up, especially when it comes to Ms. Wakeman. Although he's a very nice, compassionate, forgiving, silly and helpful person to be around. Even though he does have his moments where it could lead to someone getting hurt, emotional or otherwise. Though, most of the time he's a positive pacifist, all the while he'll tell jokes to lighten the mood whenever it gets grim. He's also best friends with Bradley Carbunkle aka Brad. He always try's to be helpful during most of Jenny's fights, in fear of being left out of adventure.

Likes: Jokes, nice people, Jenny, Brad, Tuck, Science, Robots and robotics.

Dislikes: Bullies, People that are full of themselves, Quizzes/Exams, The Cluster and the Cafeteria food...except for Sloppy Joe's and Pizza.

Dr. Noreen Wakeman/ Ms. Wakeman's Bio:

Name: Noreen Wakeman

Age: 55

Appearance: 'Spiked' white hair, pointy nose, wears black turtle neck underneath a yellow lab coat and wears red lens glasses.

Personality: She is a smart, lively and excitable scientist. She is also the scientist who created Jenny Wakeman, and as such, she is also Jenny's mother. She is often simply referred to as "Mother" or "Mom" by Jenny and her sisters.

Likes: XJ9/Jenny, the Carbunkle Brothers, Y/n, Science.

Dislikes: Vexus, The Cluster, and Phineas Mogg (Enemy Scientist).

Jenny/ XJ9's Bio:

Name: Jenny 'XJ9' Wakeman

Age: Mentally 15, (technically built 5 years ago)

Appearance: She has blue "pigtails" with bolts connecting them to her head that can act as rocket boosters, blue "bangs", white skin, blue "clothes" (a crop top, a miniskirt and boots), a belly-bolt (a bolt that simulates a belly button) which doubles as a linchpin, hands with 4 fingers each and center holes, a "false nose". Jenny has no ears, instead possessing an auditory system. Her body processes are carried out by a fully-functional, metallic electronic brain, which her eyes are connected to. Her body also contains several access ports for downloading, charging, and 'other purposes'. 😏

 😏