Chapter Thirteen

Michael's POV
I've never let anyone into the most intimate part of my life.

But Danny, oh Danny she filled that hole, she made me whole.

That feeling when time seems to stop, when you look before you and find all that you've ever wished for. The most beautiful person on the face of the earth both in and out.

Many times I've had to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming.

If a rand person saw me like this they might think I was losing my mind. Just sitting with my hands placed behind my head smiling to myself.

"Is it just me or you've won the lottery", Mt dad said with a smile that I've not seen I'm a long time.

"Hey dad, is it that obvious?" I try to recompose myself.

"I'm sure its about that girl at the restaurant, right?"

How did he find out? Uncle Steve, ugh.

Its like he sensed my discomfort and spoke almost immediately.

"Steve told me about your little romance yesterday, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement."

There was no point this was going to end anytime soon. It was better to just accept it.

"I really like her dad. she males me feel thing I've never felt, things I only read in books or watch on the TV."

I adored my parents they were very supportive of my choices, they were my best friends.

"If she makes you feel that good, don't let her go, you don't meet a person like that everyday", he said smiling.

"Dad, can I ask you something?" I sit down on the couch and face him.

He only nods to say he's listening.

So I tell him that I wanted to help her concerning her college and the savings but she turned me down.

He was so attentive like a child would be listening to his father. His eyebrows scrunched when I ended.

"To be honest, I never thought I would live to hear or meet anyone who'd say that", he said with some kind of pride and I couldn't place finger on it.

"Don't you think its strange, I mean-"

I was abrubtly cut off by my mom who entered from the kitchen and sat across us.

"I think it's very normal, and for her who knows what she's gone through for her to behave like that. It kind of reminds me of someone".

She was looking at my father the whole time which left me even more confused.

"Your mom here gave me the same reason when I met her", dad said with a boyish grin and he reached out to hold her hands.

"If you really like like her, don't let anything stop you", mom said heading to the kitchen.

Danny's POV
It's about two weeks since Michael and I kissed, now we go out almost every time we have free time.

He has been mostly occupied with work since his dad will retire anytime soon.

It was Saturday now, just woke up and did my usual routine.

"Hey dad", I kissed him on his cheeks when I met him in the hallway. "I'm making pancakes, want some?"

"Sure pumpkin, will be down in a bit", and with that he kissed my temple and went to his room.

I quickly began the pancake batter and was flipping my sixth pancake when he came down dressed in a suit.

Honestly I had not seen him in a suit after he and mom's wedding, his hair was cut short which gave him a much younger look.

"Looking good dad, who's the lucky lady?" I gave him this what are you up to look.

I don't know if I said the right thing because he was smiling a lot now.

"I have a date, just someone I met at work", he looked a bit nervous.

"Hey dad, you look good, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks okay. If you really like her go for it". I gave him a smile as I tightened his tie and gave him a hug.

"That's for good luck".

Michael and I had agreed to the zoo later in the day. And as usual we would spend the rest of the day together till he'd drop me off at home.

A/N: Hi guys, so I wanted you yo know what Michael thinks. What do you think about how is parents react to Danny, and the relationship between Dannyband her dad.
I appreciate all comments.
Stay safe, till next time❤