𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐲.

¡The picture above is not mine!
You were getting closer to your destination. "Two hours," you thought as you kept on walking with your bike, which not surprisingly got a flat tire. And of course it was raining, making your clothes stick to your skin like glue. You scoffed as you looked up into the distant, feeling hard wind blow at your face.
    "UGH JUST LET ME GET THERE ALREADY!" You practically shouted at nothing. You were super tired, on the verge of passing out. You took a couple more steps until you came into sight of a huge house. "What the fuck-" you gaped. You knew there would be people, but not this many. You started to get a bit nervous. You dropped your bike at the side of the front door, grabbing that wrinkled-up piece of paper. This was it all right. You gulped, putting your hand on the door. Knock. Knock. Knock. It echoed throughout the house, and your now excitement demolished as you heard footsteps shuffling to the door. You looked up as the door creaked. Out came a blonde-haired guy, with warm yellow eyes. He glanced at you, and quickly put his hands up, waving a be right back. You nodded and he bolted. You sat there for a couple of minutes, getting more and more nervous by the minute. Suddenly a brown-haired lady came up with a warm smile. You gulped, trying to put your pressure beneath you. She grabbed your hand, shaking it.

"Hello! I'm Emily, and you must be [y/n]? We've heard much about you! Come on in and I'll show you around~" the girl said in a sweet tone.

You smiled back nervously. "T-thank you Emily, but where's my room? I'm freezing!" She didn't know this but you actually liked it more when it was just yourself looking around. Emily seemed to notice. The girl laughed. "Of course! Follow me." Emily led you down the main hall, taking a sharp left and up the stairs. You only stopped when Emily started to unlock a door, signaling that this was yours. She gave you a bright smile. "The person across from you when you get out is Victor. The person on the right of you is Norton, and on your left is Emma. You can introduce yourself tomorrow. Also, breakfast is at 9 am, so be ready by then!" You nodded, and Emily shut the door. You quickly unpacked your luggage and changed into some comfy clothes. [A/N: Personally if I were you I would be wearing a hoodie and sweatpants-] You looked around your room. There were posters of maps and other pretty stuff. You smiled. On your desk was a welcome note, and you took it into your hands. It wrote,

welcome [y/n]! We are excited to have you here. We can't wait to know you!
        - Everyone here

Your gaze softened. You left your life to come here since it was like no one liked you back then. You felt much happier to restart anew, and that wouldn't go to waste. Your eyes drooped, and then you remembered how tired you were. You locked your door and got under the covers. You started to drift off, thinking about how tomorrow would arise.

Well, you arose with a start of a knock from your door. You rubbed your eyes and checked the time. 8:45 am. You got up and opened the door for whoever. There stood a brown-haired girl, with bright green eyes and a very cheery smile. "Hi there [y/n]! I'm Emma, nice to meet you!" She said with a smile. You smiled back. "Nice to meet you too." You quickly went back into your room, put on your slippers, grabbed a hair tie and [your choice] a hat [cause I put my hair back and then use a hat to keep my baby hairs away]. You nodded at her and shut your door, making your way down the hall with Emma by your side. When you got to the breakfast table, it was not what you expected. There was many people here, with a couple of people catching your eye. Suddenly you had a hand on your shoulder. You looked up confused. There, was a brown-haired guy with a rat ponytail and a toothy grin, not to mention with a black eye.

"Hey there! So your [y/n]? Your really pretty!" He said in a sweet tone. Like he almost hummed. You gasped, and quickly said a thank you before going to sit down beside Emma. Emily came out of a room with pancakes and waffles. Another girl came out with fruit and syrup. And at last a guy with a hoodie came out with milk and juice. You gasped in awe as you had no idea this is what it would be like. Suddenly, you felt someone sit next to you on your left side. You looked over to see a raven-haired boy with beautiful brown chestnut eyes staring your way. He looked at you for a solid couple of heartbeats, and then awkwardly scratched his head. "H-hey, sorry for staring. Didn't think you would notice me being here. Names Norton, Norton Campbell. How are you doing [y/n]?" You giggled at his actions. 'He seemed like a sweet guy,' you thought as you looked back at him. You mimicked the way he talked. "I'm doing great Norton. And yes, my names [y/n], [y/n] [l/n]." He laughed unexpectedly, gently punching your shoulder. "Dont make fun of the way i talk! That's mean~" he said with a pout. You giggled, just as a pancake/waffle got on your plate. You muttered a 'thank you.' And settled to eat. Norton and Emma did the same, and you were glad you made the decision to come here. Everyone was so nice so far, and you didn't want it to end. When you were done eating you starting going around your room again, and then around everyone's else's. You quickly changed into your uniform. [I guess, you could have shorts, long-sleeved "hoodie" with your hair up and with boots lol] You opened your door, and made your way to "Victor's" room. You were excited to see your neighbors. You knocked on the door, and the door slowly opened. You saw the same guy from last night peek his head out, and almost immediately shut the door.
    you knocked again, muttering, "it's okay, I just want to meet you Victor." I guess he heard you because right after saying his name he swung the door open, and enveloped you in a hug. You were startled, since you were touch-starved, and had no idea what hugs were. You hesitated putting your hand on him, but soon gave in. You gave him a big hug, which lasted for almost a minute. He's so warm, was he crying? You thought as you heard sniffles coming from him.