03

[This is an alternate universe.
As promised I will make a CourtneyPrincess and Duncan commoner ... but today I will not publish it since it will be 3 parts uwu
I hope you like it]

《ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵂᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ...》

They would be together despite being from different ~ Social Strata ~

A long long time ago...

Duncan Drew Nelson; best known as one of the most famous firstborn sons, as well as being the first and only prince of the Nelson's. A wealthy family from high social strata, since his parents are Kings and owners of large distant lands, and is best known for promising commitments between families of the same position or better.

Courtney Emily Barlow; one more of the commoners, servant and only daughter of the Barlow's. The Barlow's are a family that makes a living from day to day, that is, a family of many low-income families.

Gwen Megan Smith Fahlenbock; known as one of the Smith's Fahlenbock's older daughters. A wealthy family from high social strata, known for having a Strict King and Queen, they have 5 children, 2 princes and 3 princesses, The eldest princess is Gwen Megan Smith.

As is the tradition of the Smith's, a prince from a good family and wealthy should marry one of his daughters, Gwen was the eldest and therefore King Smith was looking for a boy, a prince with those qualities to marry his princess Gwen .

The Nelsons were hiding a deep secret, they were going broke, and they should do everything possible and impossible to prevent possible poverty.
They found the solution when they heard that on the outskirts of his grounds King Smith was looking for a suitable prince for his princess.
Duncan upon hearing from his parents' mouths about King Smith and his daughter, refused to marry that woman who should "Out of respect for her Parents" marry as his wife and be his wife.

Duncan refused to ask for the hand of that unknown woman, because in his heart he already had someone special even though it was an impossible love. Yes, he was in love with Courtney Barlow the maid.

What cliché not? ... these things happen Impossible Love? Yes, that was it.

...

-I won't spend the rest of my life with the woman I don't love! ... Father, why don't you understand? -
He screamed loudly with a frown, rising abruptly from the main table since his father practically wanted him to marry that woman ... Even if it was by hook or by crook.

-You don't understand voice! It's for the good of your family! Stop being selfish Duncan! -
His mother shouted the Queen answering with the same tone as the minor.

-No! Stop being selfish with me! Don't you know that I don't love that woman?! -
He grunted pointing at his mother, but then he slowly calmed down and remembered his Only "Princess" Courtney.

-The one I love is- -
He was interrupted by the irritating voice of his father, better known as King Nelson.

-Don't say it! DUNCAN you are forbidden to say that blasphemy! -
He blatantly interrupted his son who had been sincere to his parents about his feelings.

-I love Courtney! And it's not blasphemy Father! -
He ended by saying once and for all, letting go of that weight that had haunted him for years, is sincere at heart and hopes to do it in front of her.

-Duncan Stop! If you go with that filthy little girl from hunger, your father will Descede you! ... Duncan, don't you dare, do it for your Mother and for your father-
His mother the Queen screamed again, making it clear that he does not care about his family if not material, in conclusion the power and money.

-You never did anything for me, why would I do it for you? ... He can also keep my father's inheritance, I'm not interested ... I'm tired of being your toy-
He got tired of arguing with those people who are not worth it and ran out of that place that unfortunately is his home ... but not for long.

...

-Princess-
He traveled all over that city looking for her. And when he found her, he couldn't believe it ... she was crying ... she was crying for him.

-Principe D-duncan ... W-what is A-doing here? Isn't he supposed to be at the royal dinner with his parents?-
She asked concerned with her tender voice broken with her hands on her face trying to erase those stupid tears that made her look vulnerable to the world.

-Shhh ... calm princess, do not call me prince call me by my name, do not worry about anything, okay? -
He approached slowly embracing her with his strong and big arms to that defenseless Courtney who was broken to know that the one she loves is engaged to a true princess.
She sobs on his chest, while he caresses her head trying to reassure her and holds her closer to his body to be warmer before the cold season.

-... I don't understand, why do you want to be with me? -
Courtney argument but she was interrupted by a small but tender kiss on her lips by Duncan who smiled when he saw her blush at his action.

-... Although she is the daughter of a King, for me you are my princess ... so perfect, so gentle and intelligent, so beautiful, too tender and nice to everyone ... do you want me to continue? -
He pulled her close to him, grabbed her chin, pulling her close to his face.
She shakes her head flushed keeping her gaze fixed on those mesmerizing blue eyes for her and smiles at said beautiful words from the prince .. her prince charming uwu

-You know? ... I've always wanted to escape from this horrible place, and why not escape with the person I love the most? ... 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙮 Would you do me the favor of escaping together? -
She separates from the warm embrace and bends down making a lunge looking at her beautiful astonished expression that captivated her heart as she happily accepts and hugs her, wrapping her arms around her neck, bringing their faces closer, giving each other a long kiss full of.