YOU SEE THEIR ABS

Asta: 

It was hot out today. Even people who enjoyed hot weather complained that it was too hot. 

"Whoo! It sure is hot out!" You hear Asta yell out. 
You look over at him, just in time to see him reach behind his head and reach behind his neck and pull of his shirt. Leaving his very tones chest out in the open. 

"H-huh? What are you doing Asta?" You ask him trying to control the blush that crept on your cheeks. 
Asta looked at you confused, wondering why you were asking him such a question. 
"It's hot out." He says like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well at the moment it was.

"I know that... Just -just why did you take your shirt off." 
"To help me cool off, of course! You're all red (y/n). I think you should strip off some clothes as well. To help you cool down." 

"Oh Asta..." 

Charlotte: 

You always saw her without a shirt. The both of you were comfortable to change in front of each other. Of course, you weren't surprised when you saw how toned her stomach was. She is captain after all, so she has to stay in shape. 

You don't admit it to her, but you love seeing her toned stomach. So she tries to show it off as much as she can. 

Fuegoleon: 

The steam from the hot both surrounded you as you relaxed in your fresh bath. 

You suddenly heard a knock that was soon followed by Fuegoleon's voice. 
"(y/n)?" 
"Yes?" 
"Are you taking a bath?" 
A smile formed on your face, an idea coming into your head. 
"Yeah... would you like to join?" 

It was silent for a moment, making you think that he left. 

"Yeah." His deep voice says as the door starts to open. 
You look over to see him only wrapped in a towel. He probably went to change into that towel when you asked him to join.

Your eyes widen and a blush settled on your cheeks. Geez, you knew he had muscles but his abs were absolutely delicious. 

You happily sigh, leaning against the bath, enjoying the view. 
Fuegoleon just looks at your weirdly, thinking it was the steam that was finally getting to you. 

"I think the bath's too hot (y/n). You're completely flushed."
"Oh," You say finally looking at his eyes, "it's definitely not the bath." You say, eyes trailing down his abs once again. 
This time Fuegoleon caught on you were looking at, causing him to laugh at you. 

Gauche: 

You walked into Gauche's room, with out even knocking. And it definitely was not a mistake. From the looks of it, he's getting dressed. Only his pants were on and he was holding his top, about to put it on. 

But he stopped when you walked into his room unannounced. 

A smile lit up on your face when you saw his tones chest. 

"Oh, please don't stop on my account." You say, leaning against the door frame. 

Gauche only rolled his eye in response. 
"If you're going to watch," he says walking up to you so that he was face to face with you. Your face started to heat up from the close proximity. He then leans down so his mouth was by your ear. 

"At least close the door." 

Henry:

You were sitting on Henry's bed, waiting for him to come out the shower. You were lazily flipping through a magazine waiting for him to come back. You heard the door open, your head immediately went to the door.