00 | Dreams [Introduction]

The grain of sand slowly sorted through his finger gaps and fell to the ground with a soft hum. He could only stare.

  His jar of stars sat quietly beside him, shimmering and shining, dimly lighting the little patch of sand forming under his palm.

  Life was never what we anticipated. It brought you to a place you'd never visited before. It directed other people to your lonely island.

  Wind blew beside him. It was cool. It's an eternity of him and the sand. Him, and the ever passing time.

  Every single piece of sand told their story. Each little piece had a treasure to be dug into. They sung melodious songs, ones charming and mysterious.

  As every second passes by, a new life is born. With each and every sand falling from his palm, a new story awaits to be told.

  His jar contained all the stories he had collected.

  It was a memory, one he would treasure even more than his mortality. The stars lit up his life, patching up what was his story. His story that was unique and only his to tell.

  The story was his dream. The story is his dream. The story will be his dream.

As time unfolds and the future lies ahead of us, the sand added to the pile, the stars burn bright. Our dreams shines above us, leading us to the destination of our journey, the journey of life.

So, as time passes by, will you, dear reader, take part in this journey, in which we walk together to the far end of our imagination, to a world where all are dreams, to a place that we long to be?

If so, buckle up and get ready. Your ride comes in five minutes.

Thank you for boarding my train of dreams.

///

A/N
Hi!! This book is kind of an idea/scribble book and nothing with an actual plot line will appear. If you care enough to stick around, thank you and I hope you enjoy!! x

Here's just a very vague and general description of what to expect from this book:
- chapters are mostly over 1k words
- each chapter is of a different story (unless otherwise specified) so there are no relations between them
- this will be updated randomly (aka whenever I have inspiration) (but I have no other books anyway so haha)
- most stories will have Dan and Phil as main characters and I have not yet tried to include side characters so sorry if you wanted more (I'm bad at character development okay)
- title of the book may change frequently (along with the cover) since I keep on having different ideas for this. Content may not change as much though
- I usually don't further edit my chapters after they're written, unless I want them to fit into a specific setting or scenario. Feel free to point out any mistakes you find, no matter grammatical, spelling, or plot holes (though I don't even have a plot oops) or maybe  inconsistent descriptions??

That's all I can think of for now. Look forward for more I guess? I'm a very inconsistent writer so please bear with me. I'm completely fine with you giving up whenever you want though, I'm not even sure if I can actually write more than ten chapters

I hope you have a good day:)
~ Rose🥀
[09 Feb 2021]