𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖..𝕆ℝ ℕ𝕆𝕋

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤:𝕊𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕒𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕦𝕞, 𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕨𝕠𝕠, 𝕁𝕚𝕖𝕦𝕟

|| Sangwoo pov ||
Im gonna get caught arent i...Ha..FUCKING HELL! T-THIS IS YNS FAULT RIGHT? NOT MINE RIGHT!?! GIVE ME A FUCKING SIGN THAT THIS ISNT MY FUCKING FAULT

|| Your pov ||
Sangwoo...H-hes scaring me...

|| A/N pov ||
You quickly grabbed your phone and dialed Jiuens Phone number, Jieun picked up "Yn! Hey-" she was really happy you contacted her but she got cut off by you screaming "JIUEN! I-I GOT KIDNAPPED AND-AND-" you were panicking and the police officers and Sangwoo were talking, "Yn, Come here for a while" Seungbae said "I-I.." you nodded and walked to him "Yn..." he caressed your cheeks but you flinched and that gave The police a sign that hes been abusing you "We need backup" Seungbae said, "Copy that" the police said, A few hours later you hear sirens, Jiuen had hang up and was with the police, "YN OMG ARE YOU OKAY??" Jiuen shouted and running up to you "JIUEN!!" You shouted in relief and Hugged her tightly "Yn...Come here for a while please?.." sangwoo said you forgot he was there, Yoonbum was with sangwoo gripping ok his shirt, "W-Why should i listen to you?.." you stuttered "J-just please?.." He was tearing up you felt bad for him but you knew he was planning something, "I-" you went up to him he held your Cheeks and caressed it softly and hugged you "Im sorry...." Sangwoo said softly the police was right behind him, the police cuffed his hands after hugging you "Im really sorry Yn.."

Is this the end?...