Hey

AN(Shit I haven't updated this in months 😀 anyways i guess I'll just write another chapter I guess)
-Illumi POV-
I wake up the a constant thumping I front of me. It had the same rhythm. Bdumb. Bdumb. Bdumb.
I got tired of the constant noise and opened my eyes. In front of me was a sculpted body that was a deathly pale. I trail down to their abs and got carried away and looked down to far 'Jesus Christ I shouldn't do that' I trail back up their body to their face. Their face rejogs my memory from last night (*cough* like 2 months ago 😃) when Hisoka asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend. Obviously I said yes because I did like Hisoka. I try to turn around to look at the clock but I get pulled in by a force around my waste that I never noticed. I focus my view I front of my and see I was pulled onto Hisokas chest. I blush at the position we are in. 'I, Illumi Zoldyck, was on top of Hisoka.' I tried to get off but Hisokas grasp was right on me. I reach for one of my needles on the table next the bed and barely reach it. I finally grab the needle and stab it into hisokas arm to loosen his grip. I get up off of him and grab the needles out of his arm. I look at the clock and see it's only 8:50 am. 'Oh my god, how come I woke up so late?' I put the needle in my hair making a bun and start cleaning up the room. I put my clothing and belongings into my suitcase and leave them by the door. As soon as I was done I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I wash my hair and body and get out quickly. I brush my teeth and hair and get dressed. I grab the room key and put it by the table next to Hisoka. I leave the room with my suitcase and call a taxi. I wait for the taxi but I feel a buzzing in my pocket. I pick up my phone and see what's causing the ruckus 'it's Hisoka' I smile at the notification but I ignore the calls and put my phone on silent. I get into the text and tell them to go to the Zoldyck mansion.

-Hisoka POV-
I wake up to the apartment door closing. I open my eyes and look over to the side hoping to find Illumi. But instead I see a messy bed. I get up and look around the room to find Illumi but I only saw a clean room and nothing. I get up from my bed and check the bathroom but nobody was there. I decide to quickly take a shower and leave the room. I take my shower and go to the bedside table to get my phone and see the room key. 'Shouldn't Illumi have this?' I grab my phone and start calling and texting Illumi. "Where are you?" "Hey answer me" "Illumi are you there?" "Illumi?" I probably called him 100 times until I gave up on calling him. I grab the room key and leave to figure where Illumi went.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not writing in this book I totally got sidetracked in another book. Anyways here's this. I hope this will do :D