P1

Sky shivered. "I don't like this place. It's creepy and I feel like we're being watched." This Hyrule, or at least the place they came out of the portal was strange. There were littered corpses of machines with six legs everywhere, some half buried in the ground, and a couple burnt down house-like structures. It didn't help that they were in a huge, dark forest.

"But you are being watched," Warriors turned around and grinned. "By us." Still, he also glanced at the trees uneasily. They had been ambushed many times by monsters.

"I think what Sky means is that these machines look like they have eyeho- WHAT IN THE NAME OF HYLIA?" Time lept back from one of the machines buried in the ground. It had started to glow pink and blue and a targeting laser appeared on Time's tunic.

"SKATTER!" Wind hollered. The Links split up. A couple tried shooting the creature to no avail. Combat was off of the menu as well, because every time someone got close it would switch to them.

A sharp cry of pain caught their attention. Time had gotten shot in the leg by the creature. Sky mumbled a curse. Twilight ran in and picked up Time before running the other way.

"Guess that leaves us with option RUN!" Sky took off, following Twilight. The rest of the group followed as well. Lights peered through the tree branches. They were nearing the end of the forest. There, further up on the road was a stable.

------------------------

"This Hyrule is definitely the worst." Time grumbled. They had bought a bed for Time, whose leg was wrapped in bandages. "Then again, it could have been one of those ones with legs. It could have chased us." Everyone stood in silence, wondering if that might have been their last adventure here.

Warriors nodded in agreement. "Let's just hope we can find this world's Link and leave. Hey, Sky! Can you go talk to that merchant guy outside and see if he has any healing potions?"

Sky hauled himself off of the comfy seat, grumbling a bit. He walked out the door but then bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't se- Whoa..."

A large bird humanoid looked down at him. It had sky blue feathers and was holding an accordion. "Hello there! I am Kass. I am a Rito."

Half of Sky's brain was saying, "Apologize and ask if you know if there are any merchants around." The other half was screaming, "BIRD PEOPLE! WITH ACCORDIONS! WHO CAN TALK! WHY DOESN'T MY HYRULE HAVE ACCORDION BIRD PEOPLE?!"

Kass chuckled. "Have you never seen a Rito before?" Sky replied with a very dignified, "Uhh... no..." Pull yourself together, Sky.

"I am used to it. Anyway, your friend wasn't looking well. I would suggest buying a potion from Beetle." Sky was confused until he realized that Kass was pointing at a merchant with a large, beetle-shaped backpack. Right. What kind of a universe would you be able to buy potions from a beetle?

"Thanks! Bye!" Sky ran towards the merchant. "Hidoyouhaveanyhealin-"

"Oh! That beetle on your clothing.. That's a Bladed Rhino Beetle! I love beetles! Can I have it?" Sky looked down at the beetle crawling on his tunic. He didn't even realize that it was there. "Sure. Anyway, do you have any healing-"

"Of course! I would be a sorry excuse for a merchant if I didn't. You can have it for free because you gave me the beetle." He dove into his backpack and gave him a Fairy Tonic (you can actually get these if you trade with him). "Usually Link is the only one who trades bugs with me. It's nice to have another buddy."

Sky did a double take. "Do you know where Link is going? I mean, my group wants to ask him something."

Beetle put the insect into a cage and put the cage in his backpack. "He mentioned something about going to Akkala yesterday. I asked him to pick up a rare bug that lives there. If you're quick, you can catch him."

"Thanks! Bye!" Sky ran into the inn, triumphant. "Not only do I have some potions, I have some info as well! Apparently this Link is headed towards a place called Akkala."

"Sleep first, find later." Twilight mumbled from a bed.

-----------------------------------

Link was wandering around. He knew that he should be visiting Tarrey Town, but did he need to? He forgot exactly why they wanted him. I mean, it was fine if he was a little late. It wasn't something important like a wedd- HE WAS LATE FOR THE WEDDING. Link pulled out a brand-new shield (he wasn't showing up covered in grass stains, not this time,) and slid towards the cliff. At the last possible moment, he pulled out the paraglider.

He overshot a bit and scrabbled up the cliff. Normally someone would be sweating and panting after those events, but not Link. He gave himself a moment to admire the town that he and the residents pulled together from almost nothing. Pulling out his Sheikah Slate (or as he sometimes called it, the Eye Pad), Link made a few selections from his inventory. In a short puff of blue smoke (courtesy of the Sheikah Slate) he was in a clean tunic with the Diamond Circlet from Gerudo Town. The Guardian protection was a nice bonus.

"Hey, wild child!" Everyone in town called him that. It was his nickname after he (almost) set the town on fire. Plus the fact that he always entered in some weird way. The nickname first came from the Old Guy (oh right, King Rhoam) after he... did some things on the Great Plateau involving arson and Status and flying trees. Oh so many flying trees. Impa and Purah also called him that. How did they know? He didn't know and didn't question it.

"Did I miss the wedding?" He looked around. No. It was almost set up.

"You arrived one day early. But now you can help us set up for the big event, goro!" Greyson the Goron chuckled.

Link had memory problems when it came to dates. Ever since being put in the Shrine of Resurrection, time no longer seemed like a concept. Being put in the shrine gave him immunity to the effects of being sleep deprived, going days without sleep and being fine. Without clear markers for when a day started or ended, he lost track of dates.

Greyson pointed out things that he could do, like tie tablecloths down so that they didn't blow away, hang up banners with Fyson, help Rhondson finish the details on the dress and tuxedo that she and Hudson were going to wear, or help Kapson set up the "marriage arch thing". It was great fun, although it took up the entire day.

Once the moon was in the sky, everyone called it a day and headed inside. Link (now in his traveling clothing) headed off to the Great Fairy Shrine. Mija, the Great Fairy who lived in the Akkala shrine, wanted ALL the gossip. Link told her all about the couple's preparations and his own gift. His gift was the food. Link was a master chef. Mija planned on sending a wave of flower petals throughout the town once they got married. Link left and headed back to the town. Unbeknownst to Link, a group of travelers from another world arrived in Tarrey Town.

---------------------------------