𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 01

"Fuck it!" You cursed as you slap your loud alarm clock. "I'm now awake!" You grabbed the thing and let it stand on its position again. You gazed at the window as the sun reflects on it. You yawned and headed downstairs.

"I shouldn't have slept late last night, I'm still sleepy" you mumbled as you let out a sigh. "Come to think of..." your eyes followed your hand that is sliding onto the handrails of the stairs. "Oh my! Good morning, sweetie!" As always, your over energetic mother came rushing towards you squeezing you into a tight hug.

"Guess what I have today, sweetie!" She picked a piece of unopened letter from her pocket and handed it to you. "Uh...what is this?" you moved your eyebrows. "You wouldn't know it if you won't open it" she pinched your cheeks and headed back to the kitchen. "Let's see.." Your eyes widen as you read the first word of the letter.

" Your eyes widen as you read the first word of the letter

"This is...cool!" You jumped up as you were filled with happiness. "God, things are interesting!" shouting as you threw the letter back. We're on private property and I don't care about being loud and disturbing people after all we're just the only family living here. Your mother looked at you from afar and smiled as she saw you snuggling in happiness.

***

At the Malfoy Manor

"I see, so f/n's daughter had enrolled too" a man with long white hair spoke as he flips through the newspaper he's reading. "f/n's daughter?" a young man uttered, "You didn't know them? Draco, they—" he was interrupted when the telephone rang. "—you'll meet them soon" He stood up and headed to where the telephone was. The young man sighed and took a sip of his hot coffee —spitting it out. "Damn, it's hot" he whimpered, wiping his mouth.

***

TIME CHECK: 7:00 PM

"Mother! What are we having for tonight?" you ran to her and wrapped your arms around her. "It's gonna be your favorite!" "—and since you just got your letter I'm adding on your favorite dessert!" You giggled as you smiled behind her. You let go of your mother and headed upstairs. "Then, I'll be going up, please call me if the dinner starts" your mother smiled at you. "I will, sweetie" replied, your mother.

This is gonna be my third year at
beauxbatons, but I got suspended because of some shitty relationship I had. My schoolmate Alexandrina Austine (warning! Oc) a Spanish wizard has been in a relationship with me secretly. Her family says no to us being together, so they forced the school to split us and my parents who can't even look at me crying had moved me to another wizarding school, which was Hogwarts.

"I've heard about this school and I think I can have some little fun" you grinned. "Sweetie! The dinner's ready!" You immediately shut the door closed as you ran downstairs excitedly.

"Wow— is father still not home?" your big smile fades away as your eyes let out your sadness. "Oh, no crying sweetie" "—he's been such a busy person so just enjoy the dinner, okay?" She pinched your cheeks again, knowing that your mother is always there you smiled and opened the chair for your mother. "Mother, you're the best" you smiled at her when the door opens and a familiar figure came in. "Well, isn't I the best father, then?" Your eyes widened as you heard his familiar voice. A tear had slipped your eyes so hard that you hold it back, you can't help it but let them out in happiness. "Father!" you rushed towards your father and gave him a tight hug. You don't want to let go of him, you thought that if you were to let go of him he will then fade away.

Just as soon, you let go of your father and wiped off your tears. "Alright, now that I'm here let's see what we have here" "Your daughter's favorite" your mother began preparing the dishes. "Uh, father" "—i-i just received my letter" he looked at you and smiled. "Oh, that's really good news to hear, it is" you know he wanted you to show him the letter. "Oh, yeah right I'll be right back"

You rushed to the living room and looked for the piece of letter that you just threw. "Oh shit! I can't see it" you've checked all the spots and all the drawers, but you can't find it. "Now now, what am I gonna do" "—uh, am I taking too long!" You shouted so that they can hear you. Your mother responded, "No, sweetie take your time" you sighed and prepared yourself. "We're just gonna let things messed up for a while"

...

"Aha! Found you!" you quickly grabbed the piece of letter that was laid on the floor and went back to the dining room. "Here!" You handed your father the letter. "Wow, sweetie" "—I'm so proud of you!" Your father opened his arms ready to accept a tight hug from you. "F-father!" You attacked him with a tight hug and thanked him for the whole time.

"Well well, look who's left here" your mother smiled and join the two of you.

You ended the dinner with a heartwarming experience.

***
At the Malfoy's Manor

"Draco, why are you not touching your food? It's not good to be fussy" his father lectured him in no time. "No father, you mentioned this morning about someone's daughter" Draco, who's been in his thoughts all this time spoke. "Oh, that's my friend f/n, his daughter has been accepted at Hogwarts" Detailed by his father, Draco nodded and took a bite of his food. "Draco, let me ask you a question" the young man's eyes dilated. "Sure" he answered as he gently wiped his mouth with the prepared cloth. The long-haired man stood up just as he's finished eating. "Are you interested in meeting them?" he questioned, "Well, sure why not?" The young man didn't hesitate to answer as he followed his father.

***

"Ah sure, then how about we meet at Diagon alley?" your father has been busy talking to the telephone with someone, a friend of theirs. "Uh, mother?" "Yes, sweetie?" "Who's talking to father?" you moved your eyebrows waiting for a quick answer, "That is Lucius Malfoy, a friend of ours" you left your brows up as you waited for more, "Well, I think he has a son!" "—Oh, well you too will be seeing each other then since you two will be soon classmates" your mother loves to pinch your cheek, so she did it again. "Ahh, sometimes you pinch me hard" you pouted and rubbed your reddened cheeks, "Sorry sorry" she patted your head.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩! 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩! 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙯' 𝙞 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 *𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙟𝙞*