prologue

© flauvier , 2020

DESIDERIUM,an enhypen fanfic

DESIDERIUM,
an enhypen fanfic

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Cheers to the newly wed!"

The crowd cheered, raising their wine glasses filled with champagne.

Jia raised hers with a small smile, proud to see two people she cared about professing their undying love for each other but at the same time, she felt a slight sting in her heart.

There in front, wearing his tux was Park Sunghoon sitting next to his wife.

"Would you like to say something, Ahra?" The host giggled.

Ahra smiled widely before standing up and grabbing the mic. With her long wavy brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and white gown, she stood confidently in front.

"I just want to say thank you for attending our wedding. Your presence is more than enough for us." She smiled. "But who I really want to thank is Jia, if it weren't for her there wouldn't be a wedding. So Jia, thank you for being the best maid of honor. I want to attend your wedding next, right Sunghoon?"

She glanced at Sunghoon who nods but eyes were fixed at Jia who smiled awkwardly at the mere mention of marrying someone else.

"Ms. Yoon, do you want to say anything?" The host asked, handing Jia a microphone.

Her eyes widened and she immediately stood up, shyly grabbing the microphone.

"Hi I'm Yoon Jia. I'm the maid of honor and the bride's best friend." Jia introduced herself. "I-I just want to congratulate them. For S-Sunghoon, please take care of my best friend because she deserves nothing more but h-happiness."

"Aw Ms. Jia is crying for her best friend." The host said but she wasn't really crying because of that.

Sunghoon sat there, eyes empty upon looking at the crying girl. Ahra, on the other hand also cried, touched by her friend's speech.

Her tears wasn't for the sweet speech or was it anything related to joy.

The tears was for their wasted love story. The tears was for the realization that it would've been her sitting there next to him if only... if only her top priority was herself and not others.

But sadly, it was all just pure regrets that can never be corrected ever.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• this story is not in any forms
affiliated to sunghoon or anyone
from enhypen.

• this is not how i see the enhypen
members or sunghoon in general.
this is all fictional and was written
like this for plot purposes.

• grammar error and typos are
to be expected

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE :

enhypen fanfic narrative !!!
inspired by the song satisfied
and heather (。•̀ᴗ-)✧