𝐴𝑛 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝐴𝑐𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

"I see... so that's what happened. I'm so sorry to hear that, but it's great to see you again." Akari said so sincerely

Inojin was so quiet but Sarada was so jolly to talk things out. Of course, it is awkward to meet Bolt's fiancé with Sarada, he never anticipated that they would meet again, not to mention so soon.

"I can't relate to the word 'again' but it's really is a pleasure."

Akari sense that Sarada changed, a pity to the girl she once saw as her rival for Boruto. But she also didn't know why Sarada was a threat to her before, maybe because they spend most of their time together?

But she's seeing the girl with no memories of her, would that make an unfair act if she would treat her like a stranger?

To Sarada's mindset now, it's obvious that she didn't know something and just gone with the flow of being the Sarada she is now. To the loss of changes, it was redeemed that it would take a lot of effort in terms of adjustments.

To redefined of rewinning it will she realized that she had a miserable life and will not take another risk to make the same mistake as before. She has to learn from it...

The marks that the past left can be untruly but there are those small remembrances to recollect and remember. That's the only good part that matters.

"So... how's Boruto?"

That question can't be answered honestly, Inojin thought that this woman still cared even though she was the one who broke up first. But it's the same concern that goes for all of them now, it's understandable.

"Fine," Inojin cut off, "been busy lately since sooner he'll be taking the position of chairman in their corporation..." he finished

"Oh... that's better... for a moment I thought he was somewhere else nearby."

"He's quite busy and didn't have spare time to come with us..."

"That's unfortunate."

"But I don't mind," Sarada finally said, "it's also a busy position since my fiancé is one of the heirs too."

"Fiancé?" Akari blinked

"Yes, he's the heir to the biggest trading company in the northern continent of America... so, I understood why he's busy, yet I haven't seen him lately..."

"Hold on?! You had a fiancé?"

"Yes?"

"It – it's not... Boruto?"

Sarada chuckled gracefully, "No... why would I marry my best friend?"

Akari was surprised, what the hell was happening?! She didn't mention any fiancé earlier and now she's bragging she has now? What did happen while she was away? What happened to the time that had passed?

Akari looked at Inojin who wasn't even surprised by this, they all knew that she canceled the engagement because she saw how bolt was broken after learning that Sarada had vanished...

This news is so sudden that she didn't even understand what's happening. Is this the reason why Boruto had been in his office the entire time? To make matters worst is that he wasn't even taking action on this?

She looked Inojin hoping for a reason but the Yamanaka boy just looked at her blankly, she needed an explanation right now and nobody gives a damn about it?!

"My official engagement announcement is on next month, by then... the whole world will know that I'm the future mistress of the Karatachi Group. The heir bearer for the Karatachi line for its next-generation... and I'll faithfully play that role."