Chapter 1: Amber's best day or is it?

Hi my name is Amber Marie Love and this is how my life was up until I met BRVR.

It was a sunny morning and I was walking to high school, Proxy High. It was the first day of ninth grade and we were having a ceremony for us becoming ninth graders and welcoming us to there school. It went smoothly and I also saw some cute guys there while it was going on I was also there with my friends Toby Rogers, Ben, Sally Williams, Hoodie Hornet, and Masky Hornet. You may ask why they are with me, but its like the only top reason. Because I am really great friends with the one and only Slenderman and he thinks that something bad is going to happen to me because I'm still a weakling, but I don't mind he's just looking out for me because we're all family and when you lose a family member it's like losing a piece of your heart. Right now I'm heading to first period which is different ways to kill. The only people who have to come to this one out of my friends is Sally and Toby cause he's to much of a softy and Sally is still learning like I am. Slender said I can't go killing until I pass by having an A+ in this class so I'm trying my hardest to focus. The teachers are the narrotors for some reason I'm guessing its because they're the best killers in the under realm and here. Right now my teacher is Creepyrainbowpasta yeah I know what you're thinking 'that's a weird name' or 'that sounds stupid' well it's not stupid cause she is a creepypasta and she wears rainbows. So for second period we learn about different ways to sneak out after killing which is taught by creepypastajr. Then third we learn about survival by misshadowlovely I personly think she's awesome. For fourth we just sit there and learn about the history of why we kill people by Mr. Creepypasta it's said that he's the strongest narrator out of all of them plus he was suppose to be king of the under realm, but Zalgo took his spot before he could ever reach the place. For fifth we did art with Dead Josey she for reason kinda reminds me of Zalgo because of how she has eyes on her body like Zalgo, but he has mouths on his. Then it was lunch time we left our classrooms and met up before walking to the cafeteria and getting our food. After doing what we needed we walked over to the table with everyone else at it until.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
OHHHHHHHHHHH who could it be who is there at the table with them or what is there with them. Find out in the next chapter.