Kinkmas 7: Christmas Shopping

(Kita x Aran)
Warning: Ddlb, cursing

(this will be wholesome with a tiny bit of spice.)

Inarizaki vbc was having a secret Santa and Aran and Kita were going to go Christmas shopping, and they were at a clothing shop looking for possible gifts. Out of the corner of Aran's eyes, he saw something perfect for Kita, "Hey babe?" "Yes Aran?" the white-haired boy stop what he was doing and looked at the darker male. "what do want for Christmas?" "Hmm I don't care but maybe some cuddle time and hot cocoa would be good." He said shooting a smile at him.  "Then would you wear this for me if I give you just that?" He said holding up a revealing outfit. "Is that a virgin killer sweater?" Kita said unamused, "Yeah no thanks" "But-" "No" "Oh cmon you would look nice, plus it's only for my eyes anyway."  "Would it make you happy?" Aran nodded his head "Fine but for only your eyes"

"I said only your eyes!" Kita and Aran were walking to the twin's house for the secret Santa, Aran was wearing a black turtle neck with cream color pants and a jacket. on the other hand, Kita had a cream color coat, and underneath was the virgin killer sweater and white stockings. "I know but you look so cute in it" "Cute my ass." Aran then pushed Kita onto a wall and place a hand on the white-haired boy's neck slightly pressing so he can still breathe but it will be suffocating. "Now listen here you little bitch I've been so nice to you and you decide to be fucking attention seeking whore so if you don't want me to pound you into the ground when we get there and I will make sure they see your slutty face as I use you as my cum dump then be good." Kita felt his heart beat fast as he got turned on by how he was getting dominated so easily. "Do understand or do you like that idea?" Aran said pressing his knee in between Kita's legs making his member twitch."Y-yes" "Yes...?"  "Yes, daddy" "good boy" Aran release Kita and started walking away following the path to the house.

It's didn't take long to reach their destination, Aran knocked on the door and so soon after it was opened by a familiar yellow hair guy, "Aran! Captain!" Atsumu said greeting them in a red onesie and a Santa hat. "Hey, Atsumu nice hat" Aran complimented "Thanks come on in," Atsumu said opening the door wider for them to come in. They walked and made their way to the living room joining the others. You can see that Suna was wearing a black sweater with white decals and some black jeans, Osumu was a reindeer onesie with the hood up showing the antlers, "where are the others?" Kita asked seeing that there was only half of the team.

"The others are spending the day with their families so they had to cancel last minute," Suna said scrolling through his phone. Aran and Kita shrugged and sat down on the couch, "oh you guys can put your coats anywhere." Osamu told them. Aran took off his Jacket but Kita clutched on his tightly not wanting to. "Hey, capt you okay? your face is red" Causing the others to look at him and Aran just smiled at how red he was getting. "I just get red when I'm cold" Kita muttered trying to calm down his flaming cheeks. The guys paid no mind and began the exchange. 

When everyone got their presents Kita spoke up, "How about we save them till tomorrow and make it a bigger surprise?" The guys agreed feeling that it would be more special. The guys felt no need to stay at the house. So the twins and Suna went upstairs to hang out while Aran and Kita were out the door already. "Sorry for making you wear that," Aran said rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine I was just being a brat, and in the end, No one saw me." Aran gave Kita a side glance looking him up and down wondering what he looks like with it on.  When they got home and took off their coats Kita could feel a piercing glare on the back of his head. He turned around just to be slammed into a wall, "You look nice in it but I'd like it more with it off." Aran growled in Kita's ear. "Then do it, daddy."

(End)

I hope you enjoy stay tuned for more

Sorry if this is of character but I'm not that up to date on Haikyuu cause of school.

(As you guys know I'm making this into a lemon book after I finish the rest of these so leave some requests I'll take it )