My Amber Eyed Prince (CH.1)

Alisa's P.O.V

Hello, my name is Alisa Amber Snow. I am 19 years old and I work in a record store. I am single and have been single a year now. My ex was an abusive, cheating bastard. I love art and music. I was standing behind the counter in the record store when a group of men walked in. They were all wearing leather.

I Just watched them from a distance. they were pretty crazy and loud. 10 minutes later a guy with long dark brown hair and amber eyes walked over with 5 albums. At first he did not look at me, but when he did it seem he could not take his eyes off me. He was hot and I wander what it would be like to kiss him.

"Hi, is this all your buying?" I ask trying not to stutter. "well I would love to buy you too" He said. He blushed when he realized what he had said. I was also blushing. "That could be arranged" I flirt back. "What time you off?" he asks with a wink. "I get off in 10 minutes" I say after checking the time. 

"Babe, I shall wait for you then, Oh, and I think I shall call you my Record Girl" He said with a wink. "Okay" I say winking at him. I can't believe none of his friends noticed. He paid and then all of his friends came and paid.

 They were all nice guys. But that Brown haired Amber eyed guy, well he was the definition of unique, and I mean unique in a good way. My shift has just ended and I go to the back to change into the Change of clothes I brought with me to Work. By the way the store I work at is called "THE GLORIOUS RECORD KINGDOM".

                                               ((ALISA'S GORGEOUS OUTFIT))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT !! DON'T WORRY I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!! I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS STORY. PLEASE READ AND COMMENT. I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU ARE AMAZING PEOPLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, MY LOVELY READERS. I THANK YOU SINCERELY FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

SINCERELY 

~ ARYA MARIA ROSA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------