Chapter 16

Thanks for 3k 🎉‼️  *excuse any mistakes*
———————————————————————

Monday- 5pm-home🏡

I had to make a call to my budda, Julian no he is not my blood but he kinda is he helped me make money and he was there for me I haven't talked to him since I got adopted

I grabbed my phone went to my contacts and called him

It rang for a while then it connected. "Who this be and how you got my numba" I heard his deep voice it sound a lit different.

"Youn miss me dooda" I said sounding fake hurt.

(A/N yea Ik its brokeasf an he was at the concer- aht! My book deal wit it 😁)

"Lit k guh why you haven't talked to me I know you got adopted and shi but damn you forgot bout me I'm happy fa you tho glad you happy sis" aww

"Thanks budda and sorry I was tryna bond wit them you know ion trust people all like that so I had to feel the vibe and I really trust them but I made friends and that is why I need you." I played with my fingers.

He sighed "Ight what happened" I heard shuffling On the phone he prolly was Latin down.

"So one of my best friends was touched by her step dad and you know how strongly I feel bout that I need him dead gone but I wanna be the person who do it." He sighed.

"You know I gotchu jitt"

"Guh who is you talking to bout killin and shit" my dad came in oh lawd.

"Oop oh yea you wasn't there when she got that phone call from her friend" kd snitch ass came in here I was tryna tell him to stop talking while my dad was lookin at him.

I did a nervous laugh as he turned back to me with a unreadable face "heyyy ugm the weather is so beautiful" he crossed his arms.

"You mean to tell me you was in a gang and you killed before..." I twisted my mouf to the side and nodded my head slowly.