『♡⭒𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣⭒♡』

『⋆۵~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆۵』

"𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓶."

Willow woke up. It happened again. But this time, she could see something... Something was shining. She shakes her head. She doesn't understand, but she's starting to get hints. "But how...?" she wonders. She turns to see that its 5:52. She decides to hop out of bed, and get ready a bit early. Last night, she and Divinity were texting. She's a great friend. Willow wonders who else she'd meet. She gets up, and does her routine. She decided to keep her hair down, in a bun like ponytail. She had olive and black clips crossed on her natural hair. She put on a olive long-sleeved shirt, and a black jacket. She chose khaki pants, and black sneakers. She heads to the kitchen. Iris arrives a few minutes later, wearing a blue dress covered in clouds. She had white socks with white sneakers. A pure white headband would rest on her head and her hair was in 2 buns. Iris looks up at Willow, and gives her the "I had that dream again look, but it was slightly different.." Willow nods in agreement. Their dad, who was going to work wore a suit with a tie. A watch was on his arm. Basic but Classy. He cooks breakfast, and wonders if Iris and Willow had that "Dream" again. He shakes his head like he didn't want to be reminded. Their mother left for work early today. As they ate, they walk and split up to their school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

I saw something shining in my dream earlier. It was different. What can shine.. what can shine.? I hear a familiar voice. "Hey Iris!" It was Annalise. Annalise Lange. She had bright red hair, down. She had a beret in the color of brown. Her sweater was white, and was wearing a brown skirt. She wore white sneakers as well. I waved. "Hello!". She smiled back. Her bright blue eyes add to that. Her pink cheeks, nose, and knees had placed Annalise a popular role. I also have a popular role, but that was decided today. I still keep up to my name.

"Whats wrong.? You seem confused and worried." she asks being worried.

"Oh, I've been trying to figure out something.." I reply.

She nods. She can tell I'm too confused, and my head would explode if she added to it. We met in 1st grade, after all. She checks her phone. She has an obsession with strawberries, so her strawberry phone case and charm was something you would focus on. "7:12.." she says. I nod.

"Do you want to check out more places of this school.?" Annalise asks in excitement.

"Why not.?" I respond, with my back now turned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩: 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

I sat with Divinity. Her hair was down and she wore a beret coated in white. A red long-sleeved shirt would be worn, paired with a white tennis skirt. She had red sneakers on. She smiled.

"Hey Willow!"

"Hey!"

We were sitting at the "popular" area. (If a popular person sits there, its claimed by them. I claimed it, but I let people sit there.)

"I saw that you looked slightly worried, ya good mate.?" she said, bringing out her inner British.

"Oh, I had this really confusing dream. Iris has it too. Our parents tell us that we should try to discover what's it about. They said those words seemed 'Important'." I explained.

"Oh..." Divinity says, now in a thinking pose.

We decided to push my thoughts aside, and started talking. A lot. Popularity, interests, you name it, we said it. I felt a bit more easy. Today is the day me and Iris figure things out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Willow and Iris did their homework and finished by 4:00 PM. Their parents know what they are up to, but leave them to it. What is that dream about.? Iris and Willow discuss, and stare at the necklaces they are wearing.

"So, these have to do with something." Willow said.

"Seems like it." Iris said that as she nodded in agreement.

So, what else is shiny.? Hmm, lets look around. 30 minutes pass, and nothing so far.

"Oh, what about the attic.?" Iris says jumping up and down.

"Great idea!" Willow replies.

They rush up to the attic. They look around, and Willow sees a mirror. A special one. "Hey look! It's that mirror that mother and father said was 'special'." Willow says while proud. Iris rushes over to that side of the attic."Hmm, what should we do...?" Iris thought out loud, since the sight of their necklace didn't seem visible enough."Hmm, how about, this.." Willow said while taking off her necklace. She put it infront of the mirror. Iris did the same. They wait.

"Nothings happen-"

Willow was cut off. A image of a key whole shaped door was there. As they leaned in to take a peak, they couldn't believe their eyes. Trying to get a close look, they accidentally fell into the mirror.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.?!

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝟡:𝟙𝟝 𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪) 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.

~ 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕪

『⋆۵~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆۵』