Creamy Mushroom and Sausage Pasta

Here's the first of my own recipes that I came up with when I found myself with a can of mushroom soup, sausages, and some pasta at home one day.                                                  The ingredients are: 1 pack of pasta, I used spaghetti but any kind will do. 1 can of mushroom soup, 1 pack of sausages, whichever you prefer, though chorizo sausages add a nice flavor to it. About 1/4 cup of milk, a teaspoon of butter, half a bulb of garlic or just a few cloves if you're not a big fan of it, and finally, some salt and pepper. The first thing you're gonna do is to boil enough water to completely submerge the pasta. Drain it after it gets to be however your desired firmness is. Next is to heat a deep skillet along with about a tablespoon of cooking oil, whether it's olive oil or whatever type of oil that you usually use. Chop up the garlic until it becomes minced, slice the sausages and sauté them together in the skillet. Add the mushroom soup along with the milk and butter. Mix in some salt and pepper until all the ingredients are blended well. In a large casserole, place the cooked pasta then pour enough sauce to cover the entire top. Sprinkle some grated cheese if preferred.