Chapter:- 11

Areesha's POV:

"Love, are you ready?" I sighed hearing my sweet hubby who is in hurry today. Don't know why.

"You didn't get ready yet. How can I get ready first?" I said turning to him who walked inside the room and closed the door.

"Why? Where it has written that husband get ready first? Not wife?" He asked walking towards me and placed his hand on my waist.

"Nowhere. This rule is made by wife of Zayed Khan. And you have to follow it because his wife said so. His wife is Queen." I said and a big smile appeared on his lips.

"Well, she is. She is queen of his heart." He said smiling at me but his words made my heart beat fast.

"Really?" I asked looking at him with a light smile and he nodded his head.

"Yes. And she is becoming his life slowly. If she goes away from him, his heart will stop beating." He said looking in my eyes and my breath hitched hearing him.

"Stop blabbering out. Think before saying all these stupid things. Neither I'm going away from you nor I'll let anything happen to you." I said hugging him tightly and closed my eyes feeling his warmth. I felt him wrapping his arms around me.

"I won't say anything like this. Don't get upset, love." He said in my ear and I sighed nodding ny head. I pulled away and kissed on his cheek.

"Don't ever say those things again." I said caressing his cheeks and he smiled.

"Why? Does it do something here?" He asked pointing at my heart with one hand while the other hand cupped my cheek.

"Hmm. It does. It makes my heart stop and breath hitch." I said looking in his eyes while he didn't say anything for sometime then smiled widely.

"Then I should be happy that I'm someone's heartbeat." He said smiling widely at me and I sighed. Now he talks like me when I became a bit mature to make these people happy who shows to the whole world that they are flying on cloud nine but the reality is totally opposite. Their lives are filled with sadness. And nothing else. And now he does weird and stupid things.

"Okay. Now go and take shower." I said turning him around towards the bathroom and he sighed.

"Wait. Don't go." I said and walked towards his wardrobe. I took out his clothes and took the shirt then walked towards him.

"Here. Come out after wearing this." I said passing the shirt to him and he smiled looking at me.

"Why, love? I haven't worn my clothes in bathroom before." He said batting his lashes at me looking damn cute but he is playing with me.

"Then make it a habit. Don't you boys have any shame? You guys come out without wearing anything just a towel on the waist." I said glaring at him and he chuckled then pulled me to his chest.

"I don't know about others but I don't have any shame. I love it when you get nervous seeing me shirtless. And you know what, love, there are men who sleeps without their shirt on. You should thank me that I'm not counted in those men." I gulped hearing his words. Why isn't he understanding that my heart beats stupidly crazy seeing those beautiful abs and buildup body? My hands itches to touch them.

"Don't ever dare to do something like that. Now go and take shower." I said looking at him and tried to turn him around towards the bathroom but he was holding me by my waist strongly.

"I so want to do something crazy right now. Should I do that?" He asked looking deeply in my eyes and I got confused. Why is he asking me?

"What?" I asked and he smiled.