Surprise Project

A few weeks after class had started, I found out that we would be doing in school projects together. I was kind of nervous to see who would come ask to be my partner, I assumed that I wouldn't even get one. " Alright class you have 5 minutes to find a parnter that you can collaborate with." The teacher announced. I didn't want to seem desperate so i just waited to see if some one would come to me. Two minutes had probably already passed. I started to doubt that i would even get to do the project. I figured that no one was going to come to me so i had to go to someone. I stand up and look around the room. I started to walk up to my classmates asking; Do you have a partner? Then them interupting me say, " Sorry I have one." I started to give up believeing that i didn't have a partner." Times up"! The teacher yelled. I turn my direction to go sit back down. " Honey Lemon, whose your partner?" I turn around leaving me with a plastured look on my face. "I uh... My partner..." I was about to confess that I didn't have one, when Tadashi interupted. " I'm her partner, sorry i was late to announce it." I turn my head towards Tadashi with an surprised look on my face. He just returns a big goofy smile, making me giggle. "Okay since everyone has a partner...then...GET TO WORK!" The teacher seemed to have yelled alot. Tadashi and I walk to the nearest table and g out our book work. "Thank you". I mumble." You really didn't have to." Tadashi has a smirk on his face. "But i wanted to." I look up at Tadashi amazed at his comment. No one ever really liked me for me. To be honest, i was happy Tadashi was my partner. I think today was the day my life changed...for good.