I need you like a drug

There's gonna be some smut so skip if it makes you uncomfortable)(also if you know me IRL, no you don't ❤️)

After dinner Molly and Arthur went upstairs to get ready for bed, leaving only us downstairs, we all sat down at the kitchen table to play cards.

I grabbed a cherry lollipop laying on the kitchen cabinet and stuck it on my lips.

The game started, Percy grabbed a card from the deck placed on the middle of the table.

"Hermione got any fours?" Percy asked.

"Go fish." Hermione giggled.

it was Ron's turn, he looked me directly in the eye, I looked back gently sucking on the lollipop.

"Two." He said his eyes now shifted to my lips.

I handed him a red two of diamonds.

"Six." He whispered his eyes completely glued on my lips.

I gave him a pair of black six of spades.

"Seven." He mumbled quietly, his eyes still stuck on my lips, basically undressing me with his eyes.

I roamed through my cards realizing I didn't have a single seven.

I pulled myself up with my arms getting closer to Ron who was in the seat right in front of mine, our faces only inches apart, I slowly pulled the lollipop away from my lips and gently placed it on his hanging mouth, making his eyes now shift from my lips to my eyes, "Go fish." I murmured.

I threw myself back in the chair crossing my arms around my chest, a smirk plastered on my lips.

He pulled the lollipop out of his mouth, a smirk forming into his lips while his eyes where deeply staring at mine, he slightly licked his top lip as he grabbed a card from the deck.

He spent the entire game staring at me, every time I looked back his lips curved back into the same smirk from earlier, The game finished with Percy winning which left everyone shocked considering Ron is the best out of all of us, I guess he was just too busy fucking me with his eyes he forgot about the game.

(play yayo by miss Lana del Rey ;)

I stood up from the table and walked up the stairs heading directly to Ginny's room, I was about to open her room door when I pair of big hands grabbed my waist and pulled me into a dark room.

The light turned on, Ron's face only inches away from mine the same smirk plastered around his lips.

He slammed my body against the wall, my eyesight glued on the wooden floor.

"You look stunning." Ron whispered into my ear.

My eyes still staring at the floor.

"May I ask why you were teasing me like that earlier?" He questioned.

My eyes still on the floor, a small smirk now formed around my lips.

"Look at me," Ron demanded, his hand now grabbing my cheeks pulling my eyes from the floor to his face.

"Good girl." He mumbled with a smirk.

"Answer me." He demanded again.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I answered wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Don't play stupid," Ron responded with a bigger smirk.

"No, I really have no idea what you're talking about." I said batting my eyes, massaging the back of his neck.