Chapter 1

Evelyn Jones is at her kitchen cooking omelette to eat with bread and hot milk then her phone starts to ring
Then she picks it up and her best friend Josie Mary shouts from over the phone "Guess what" Evelyn still recovering from the loud buzzing in her ear replies what Then Josie shouts again "Luke Anderson Just invited me to his party this Friday" ,"wow really" Josie then says "and he said you can come" "whaaat!" Evelyn screams in surprise "buh i am not allowed to go out remember"
"Seriously Evelyn "Josie replies in disappointment "Eve you are 19 for God's sake you are a big girl stand up to your mom she will understand".
Evelyn Sighs "what if my mom doesn't want me to go you know with the rumours about all these vampires" "Seriously your mom believes that those are true" Evelyn chuckles "I know right, I will tell her buh my mom is so stubborn".
Evelyn hangs up and she says to her dog "Shu Shu I'm busy"

At 2:35pm in the afternoon Evelyn's mother returns home barges in and throws her coat on the couch then Evelyn approaches her and says "mom you can't just throw your coat like that". "I can if I'm so fucking tired" her mom yells then Evelyn says "mom I've been meaning to talk to you about something" "if it's about going out to that Luke's party I'm not in support"her mom says while going up the stairs angrily Evelyn follow and keeps on saying "mom you can't seriously believe those rumours".

Her mom enters her room and starts taking off her clothes "Evie I have talked to you about this..." Evelyn cuts her off "moom I want to go to that party.. and by the way how do you even know","because his mom and I are working together" her mom replies heading into the bathroom "moom come on please do something for me just once please mom pretty please" her mom hesitates then she sighs"okay you can go to the party tomorrow night but be back before dinner " thank you mom Evelyn says

Evelyn runs to her room and picks up her phone and starts dialing Josie Mary it starts ringing then Josie picks up the call and says "hey Evelyn " "my mom said I can goo " Josie shouts in shock "seriously!" Evelyn takes the phone away from her ears and says "Josie you can't just shout on the phone like that" "sorry ... I'm coming over" "why" "to pick your dress duhh"

10min later Evelyn hears her doorbell ring and she runs downstairs then she opens the door "Josie! come in" then both of them go upstairs then they both enter Evelyn's room "wow your room is really big" "I know" "so where is your wardrobe" "right over there " ,"woah you have so much clothes they are more than my clothes and my sister's combined" "I know right" Josie picks up a pink dress and says "you should wear this they really bring out your shape" "No,no,no,no,no,no they are too open ".
"Wear this and you'll get all the boys looking at you" "you sure"
"1000%".

Friday comes and Evelyn is getting ready the Josie shows up in her room and said "who's driving"and Evelyn replied "it's my car I'm driving,give me the keys" "okay Pu..p." "Josie did you drink"then Josie replies "a little" "let's go" then Evelyn started the car and 18minutes later they were at the party and as they entered They saw Luke Anderson ,Blonde hair, muscular shape,pink lips,wearing a black sweatshirt and black jeans.

"He's so handsome"Evelyn said "go dance with him"Josie says "no,no,n..""see the way he is looking at you he wants to dance.then Evelyn walks towards him and before she could say anything Like said "do you wanna dance""sure" Evelyn replied and they started dancing then at some point Luke says "you are so beautiful"Evelyn started to blush then Luke kissed her they kissed for about 3 seconds then the mic guy shouted over the mic "everybody evacuate Vampires are close I repeat vampires are close" then everybody started panicking Evelyn shouted to Josie "start the car" then as Evelyn got there and someone held onto her then Josie jumped out of the car and shouted "yo creep leave her alone mother..." Before she could complete her sentence the vampire hit her and she flew and hit the car she was bleed.

Her blonde hair sulked in blood her silver glittery jacket turned red and Evelyn screamed "Josie!" Then the vampire turned her around and then started to feed on her he made sure all the vampire venom goes through the body then dropped her on the ground