Chapter 6

The girl and that boy ran for their friend but we ( Ann Sarah Liam and Sam ) waited until Ali got buried.we decide not to go back and wanted to leave the island as soon as possible.

They build a house on a tree and waited there for 3 days.They could hear screaming,shouting but the stayed there.
After 3 days

They all were starving to death and it was time to get down.Liam climbed down to find some food and told the others not to get down until I come back.he walked here and there but couldn't find anything then he decide to go to that old cottage where Ali was buried.He had a gun with him so he was secure for the moment.When he reached there he saw that somebody has taken Ali.
What the heck is this,he is not here,but how.said Liam to himself

He took some food and went back to his friends.they all ate that and slept very greatly but Liam had nightmares that Ali is alive.

They next day he again climbed down and went to the cottage again.There he saw footsteps of someone and that guy had dragged something.he followed it and ended up in that house where he met Ali.he went near the Window to watch what was there and he fainted when he saw that 5 to 6 people were eating Ali.He woke up after an hour and he was in the bushes,there he hears Sam he turned around and saw that those man eaters were taking Sam,Sarah and Ann.