Chapter 7

Alexus pov

Alexus pov

I smelled food cooking so I was about to get up and go bathroom but I realize I wasn't in my bed or my room I looked around to see wear my clothes were but I didn't see them.

" what happened to me last night"I said to myself

I pulled the cover back to see me in a white T- shirt so I got of the bed and tried my best to walk to the door but soon as I was about to opened the door the had sling opened and hit me in the fucking head and razi came though the door.

" oww what the fuck that shit hurt" I said while rubbing my head

" I'm so sorry Alexus i thought you were still sleeping because I was about to wake up to tell that breakfast was done"  he said while putting me up into his arms

" it's okay razi" I said

He walked out of his room and started to walked downstairs to his kitchen we made to his kitchen he sit me down at the table while he walked over to freezer he got a ice pack out and brought it over to me.

" here you go just put this on top of your head" he said

"Okay" I said

I watched as he made his way over to his cabinet and he pulled out to two plates and then he walked over to the stove were the food was he put two pieces of bacon and three pieces of sausage and some cheese eggs and cheese grits and a piece of toast on both of the plates he grabbed both and walked back over to me.

" here you go your breakfast" he said while sitting the plate in front of me

"Thank you and these food looks really good razi" I said

" you're welcome beautiful anytime" he said

While we eating there were completely silence until he asked me a question.

" how did you sleep last night after I fucked your good" he said while smirking at me