"Anonymous?"

Bakugou's Pov:
"This app really is stupid." I told Kirishima. "Come on. You haven't even tried it yet." Kirishima said to me with his signature 'puppy dog eyes' trying to convince me to give this dating app a shot.

Third Person Pov:
After Kirishima received a call from Bakugou, he insisted on coming over to help him out. It was the first time Bakugou willingly asked him for help so, of course, he was going to cherish it. "This app keeps you anonymous." Kirishima mentioned. "Weird." Bakugou stated blantly. "I guess it is a little different, huh?" Kirishima said, rubbing his neck and looking down.

a few seconds passed before Bakugou broke the silence.

"Oi. Show me how to set up an account."

"Wait. REALLY?!" the red head's face lit up

"Don't make me change my mind."

Kirishima just chuckled a bit and then proceeded to assist his friend in making an account. After the account was made, Kirishima left and Bakugou laid in bed and decided to try and find someone on his new app. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't excited.

Bakugou's Pov:
As I was navigating this dating app, a pop up appeared on my screen.

𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
Yes No

Sure. Why not?

I clicked yes and another pop up came.

This app keeps your identity
anonymous, along with all other users.
Do you wish to proceed?
Yes                      No

...

Even better.

end of chapter 2
____________________________________

hey guys it's the author again 🥹

so ik yall are probably wondering where ive been and imma be real honest with you

nowhere. ive been absolutely nowhere. i ran out of ideas after the first and second chapter (yes, this one's literally been sitting in my drafts since december 15th, 2020) and just abandoned it 😭.

but guess tf what?

im back and better than ever in my senior year of high school, going out with a loud ass bang. i intend to finish what ive started with this story and hope yall will continue to support it.

peace out ✌️ (until the next chapter, ofc <3)