~Prolouge~

In the middle of Kyoto, a little girl and her grandma walked up the streets looking at shopping windows. The little girl, about the age of six, had waist long white hair, bright orange Asian-looking eyes, and about a hundred centimeters. Her grandma was just a little taller, with grey hair tied up in a knot, a pair of round glasses resting on the woman's nose hiding her, also, bright orange eyes while she wore a cherry blossom kimono.

"Grandma! Grandma! Look at this shop! Can't we enter? Pleaseeee! It looks so cute!" The little girl said as they passed a window full of teddy bears and cute toys. "Sure sweetie." The grandma said with an old cracked voice. When they entered the shop there was a big All Might plushie in the middle of the shop, on the side there was a smaller Endeavor plushie, and next to that there was a Best Jeanist plushie. The little girl ran to hug them all as her grandma laughed. They stayed in the store to just look at everything until they went out again.

"Should we go get something to eat?" The grandma said as the girl nodded. People all around them were talking and laughing.

The two of them got to the top of the street. Then a scream and a loud crash were heard from the building in front of them. People inside it threw themselves out as the whole building collapsed. A huge man, with blonde hair, crazy looking eyes and muscles so big they were even growing outside his skin. The little girl took a step backward, still holding her grandmother's hand. The grandma turned around to the scared little girl. "I have to protect everyone until the heroes come okay?" She grabbed both of the little girl's hands, which shook her head. "Grandma, please! You don't have to!" She tried dragging her grandma backward. "I'm sorry Maya, I do have to. I'll be alright." The girl named Maya tried, yet again, to drag her grandmother back. But the grandmother then turned around to face the villain. She jumped and made lava float out of her right hand and form a kind of hard, hot weapon. Maya ran down the streets yelling for heroes.

Everyone else was evacuating, totally ignoring the little girl which fell and was pushed to the side. When everyone was gone and she could hear people yelling about All Might coming, so she tried to run up the street again to take her grandmother home. But as soon as the villain and her grandmother appeared before her, he aimed a punch at the old woman. It hit her right in the breast and she flew backward.

"No!" Maya screamed and saw her grandmother, dead on the ramble of the building that had collapsed. Not a single hero had come, and Maya was all alone there, in the middle of the street, her eyes burning with tears. She couldn't do anything but stand still.

Anger and sadness boiling inside her she saw the villain looking at her.

"So you're still here? I thought everyone would have left." He grinned at the girl and turned to her properly. "SHUT UP!" She yelled, suddenly, without having any control over it. Clenching her fists on her sides she looked down, face full of tears.

"Huh? What did you say to me you little brat?" Maya looked up and repeated what she had said. "I SAID SHUT UP!" She then ran towards him. The girl started to produce lava from every inch of her body as she ran. Until there was a huge globe of lava levitating above her. With just a few meters left to the villain, he started to look quite surprised. Then she threw the big globe of lava at him. He barely dodged it and then the whole building behind him exploded. She went to do it again but something hit her side, a human body. It lifted her up in the air and flew away from the villain. She screamed in fury and kicked and hit all she could. As soon as Maya activated her quirk again the figure dropped her onto a roof. The human who had carried her had great red wings and was at the age of about ten years old. His hair was a blonde mess and his eyes were hawk-like with a piercing stare. Maya snorted at him, then she started to cry. He looked alarmed and went to try and comfort her.

"Hey! It's okay! Look." He made some red feathers dance around her as she cried. "It's okay, shhh. I'm... uhh... Hawks."

~A/N~

Hi!:D I hope you like this, it's the first time I'm publishing a fanfiction, so please ignore how bad this is written and all the grammar errors. But I still hope you enjoyed, see you next time!:D

♡Mei Chan♡