full chapter 6

"jeno... is... j?" jaemin sat down to process all of this.

"it's too late to deal with this" jaemin sighs and he goes to sleep.

the next day, jaemin woke up to the noises downstairs, then he saw what time it was.

"shit!" jaemin hurries downstairs and grabs his luggage to grab some clothes.

"good morning" jeno's dad says and jaemin looks at him and he smiles.

"why didn't you wake me up jeno?" jaemin now looks at jeno.

"I thought you were up" jeno says and jaemin sighs and he goes back upstairs to change.

...

jaemin and jeno walk into the school, they part ways and jaemin goes over to donghyuck and renjun.

"why are you walking in the school with him?" renjun asks.

"I stayed at his house last night because my mom threw me out" jaemin says.

"why? what happened?" donghyuck asks and jaemin doesn't respond.

"he asked you a question jaemin... what is it? you can tell us we're your best friends" renjun says and jaemin looks at them.

he sighs and he walks to the bathroom while donghyuck and renjun follow behind.

jaemin looks at the stalls to make sure nobody was there, and luckily there was no one.

"please don't tell anyone" jaemin says.

"we won't. well I won't" renjun looks at donghyuck.

"are you saying I can't keep a secret!?" donghyuck fake gasps and renjun nods.

"stop flirting and let me tell you" they both look at him.

"who's flirting!?" they both say and jaemin chuckles.

"anyway, well.. I... I'm gay" jaemin says and they both didn't seem surprised.

"oh my god!! really!?" donghyuck says out of nowhere.

"you guys knew didn't you?" jaemin asks and they both nod.

"I mean... yeah" renjun says.

"well please don't tell anyone it's hard for me to tell people because of how my mom reacted" jaemin says.

"don't worry! we've kept it for so long already" donghyuck says and jaemin rolls his eyes.

"lets go to your locker to see if your secret admirer gave you another note!" donghyuck pulls jaemin out of the bathroom and the three of them head over to jaemin's locker.

I want to tell you something, but I'm not ready yet.

- j

jaemin looks around to see jeno wasn't around, so maybe it wasn't him?

but why were those notes in his trash bin?

he closes his locker and the three of them head to chemistry.

they sit down in their usual seats.

"okay as you know I'm known for changing seats in here so your partners I assigned you for your projects from yesterday will be your new seat partners. talk amongst themselves and see who will move and who won't, I'll give you 5 minutes" jaemin sighs as he glances at donghyuck and renjun.

he gets up and goes over to jeno and sits next to him, it's silence between the two of them.

"um... so where are you gonna stay now?" jeno breaks the silence and jaemin looks at him.

"probably donghyuck's, thank you again for letting me stay with you last night. you're dad's nice" jaemin says and jeno shows a soft smile.

"he always wants me to make friends and live my life to the fullest, so yeah" jeno says.

"that's good, you should be glad your dad is there for you" jaemin says and jeno nods.

"I am, he looks out for me which I'm grateful for" jeno says and the teacher brings the class back together to begin the lesson.

—————————————