ChimChim - Jimin

Now ARMY have a rule. Everybody must follow it ARMY or not. If you see BTS or a member walking around you can not I repeat CAN NOT, start to fangirl or fanboy over him. The whole world does not need to know you saw BTS. It will cause a huge commotion. We don't want them getting hurt. Well except for the airport ( have you seen how full the airport are just for people to see BTS ). Unless you 'bump' into them, you can always say "hello I am a fan" then leave.

You are walking on the street looking for your friend. Jimin saw you and went up to you.

??? - Hello my name is J. Are you lost?

You got scared as it is late afternoon and a bit dark. You did not know who it was.

??? - Hey, you scared me. Are you bad?

You could not see his face.

J - No, I am not bad. Sorry if I scared you. Are you fine.

??? - Yes I am fine. Wait.

You finally see his face.

??? - You are a horrible lair 'J'. My name is K/C by the way 'Jimin'.

Jimin - Ok fine I am Jimin but please don't tell anyone.

K/C - Sure

Jimin - Where are you going, it is dark?

K/C - I am looking for my friend.

Jimin - Ok I will help you.

K/C(t) - Why does he have to come. What about the rule but I can't decline the offer. I hope there aren't any toxic fans around.

But there was. She took pictures of you and jimin walking side by side, but still with some distance between you two.

Omg that b**ch knows the rulesbut still talk and walk with Jimin oppa at night

Omg that b**ch knows the rulesbut still talk and walk with Jimin oppa at night. Doesn't she know Jimin oppa will get hate or even worse in trouble at BigHit. Rumours of him dateing will start.

She posted it on Twitter.

Commemts:

What a slut

That b**ch imma slap her

What a disgrace to ARMY

😔😔😔😔😔😔
The disappointment

I am so angry rn bcuz of her 😤😡😠🤬

You were surprised by all the notifications. You decided to check what was happening. After just one look at the pictures and comments, you looked around. You could not see anybody. You looked down and became quite.

Jimin - Why did you become quite?

You could not control your emotions and finally started to cry.

The first thing he does is hug you.

Jimin - Why don't cry, it is fine.

K/C - No it is not fine.

Jimin noticed you holding your phone and took it. He saw the picture and comments. He just sighed.

K/C - It's my fault I should have just said I was fine. So you would not have to walk with me. You would most certainly get into trouble at BigHit. I am so sorry.

Jimin - No don't be sorry. These are just sasaengs.

Jimin was still hugging you. You were still crying and had made a wet spot on his hoodie. Jimin took his phone and tweeted:

"OMG ARMY why did you make a fan cry. I had asked to walk with her since  it was dark and not safe. I know I was going to get into trouble at BigHit, but she is just a teenager and ARMY. I would have obviously helped her. Please stop the hate. Love you!"

ARMY's were touched at how Jimin stood up for you. They apologized and started a hashtag '#ChimChimcares. It became the most used hashtag in only a few minutes. Jimin smiled at what ARMY did.

Jimin - See everything is fine. Now don't cry.

K/C - Really, thank you so much.

Jimin lightly kissed your forehead. You became s blushing mess. It suddenly became windy and cold. You shivered as you were wearing a short sleeve and jeans. Jimin noticed and took off his hoodie.

Jimin - Here take, wear this it will make you warm.

K/C - Thanks very much.

You put on the hoodie. It was big and oversized as it came all the way to your knees.

K/C - I will return it.

Jimin - No, you don't have to. Keep it.

To this day you still have the hoodie. Jimin always gives you a shout out when he sees you.

***********************************

This was my first ever story sorry if it sucks🙁🙁

BOHARAE
💜💜💜💜