Waiting To Be Found (boy X boy yaoi story)chapter 14

Junichi's pov

Its been about two weeks, and I am finally getting trusted. I can roam around the house to where ever I like. I found out that Tomostu's last name is Kaishiru. Kaishiru is the name of Mazuki's main rival. They had been somewhat friends before, but something happened, and Mazuki has this strong hatred for Kaishiru. I remember because Mazuki was always ranting about him in the past.

I'm not sure if its because nothing has happened or if Mazuki just doesn't want to tell me, but I haven't heard anything about Tomostu lately. I thought that Tomostu would want to try to get me back, but I guess not. Its been almost a three weeks any I haven't heard a word. And trust me, I have been spying on some of the men in this place.

Just as I was about to turn the corner, I heard a voice. I stopped and listened. They appeared to be talking on the phone.

"I haven't found anything yet, but the kid seems fine. He has been giving the right to move around the estate of his own free will, so he has been earning trust from Mazuki..... No, he doesn't have and visual marks to show it.... If anything were to happen, the kid could handle himself. He toke out our toughest men during practice.... I will if its necessary, however, I will not in till it is absolutely needed. I don't want to blow my cover....... Roger that. Ill report if I have anything else to say." he said before I heard him shut his phone. My eyes glared. Someone was working against Mazuki.

I walked around the corner and confronted the guy.

"who are you working for?" I asked. The guy was tall and had silk black hair. His brown eyes widened slightly before going back to normal.

"I work for Mazuki, of course." he answered.

"if you work for Mazuki, then what is it you haven't found? And why would you need a cover? I'm young, not stupid." he looked slightly panicked. I just stared at him, making sure he knew I expected an answer. After a moment of him trying to think of something, he sighed.

"I work for Tomostu. He had me placed to keep an eye on you in till he can retrieve you." my eyes sharpened.

"you can tell Tomostu that I don't need to be retrieved. I am fine were I am. Tell him I don't expect him to understand, but I am choosing this because it is best for me. So back off." I said before a walked away. I'll let him stay undercover for a while, however, I cant go back to Tomostu's. If I stay here, I can gain my freedom. I will only have to worry about my self soon.

It doesn't matter if I want to be with Tomostu, I cant. My number one priority is to find 'him'. Even if he doesn't like me anymore, I am going to at least find him and thank him. Even if he promised that we would meet again, I wont blame him for forgetting.

I walked back to the room I share with Mazuki. He said he wanted me there when he got home. Something about news.

Well when I got there, I was a little late, because Mazuki was already sitting on the bed, glaring at me.

"s-sorry! I had to go to the restroom." I lied. He softened, but still looked slightly mad. More like he was pouting than he was mad. He ushered me forward to sit in front of him. I followed orders. Sitting in front of him, he handed me a folder.

"look through that." he stated. I complied. I looked through the folder and it was all information. Some guy in his mid thirties, dark hair, average height, had a very simple look. I looked through the other things in the folder and I talked about the places he like to visit regularly, his home town, friends places, things he like, his job, things like that.

"ok, so this guy has gone missing?" I asked. Mazuki didn't look the slightest surprised. He knows how smart I am. Mazuki just nodded his head.

"he went missing about three days ago. He is a member of the lower ranks of my men. I don't like my men, no matter how small, going missing. Its suspicious. I need to find out why he was captured, or why he ran away. We are not sure which one." he sighed. "I don't feel like spending to much time on this stuff, I decided to send you out. If necessary, take care of him." he stated.